Growing

Louise sat on a stool reading through a book of forest monsters. While Logan sat in a booth looking down at his phone, sneaking glances at the back of her head. He got annoyed and dropped his phone on the table top.

Louise heard the Louie but didn't look back, just flipped through her book.

Logan growled and reached for the ketchup bottle by the wall. He watched her ears and tapped his foot as he laid back in the seat. He clicked his tongue loudly to get her attention.

Louise rolled her eyes and continued to read.

Logan stood up and dropped the ketchup bottle on the table only to pick it back up again so Louise wouldn't think he had it. He tip toed to her and peaked down the back of her dress looking at the tag. He smirked and quietly raised his hand.

Louise screamed in disgust and jumped up in the air off of her stool landing on the floor as ketchup ran down her back.

"You idiot!" She screamed as he laughed harder than she's seen before. "I will kill you! I'll do it so fast you'll croak before the next time you blink!" 

Tina looked down at the beach out of her window. Shaking. "This is the moment. It's time to sparkle Tina. This is your chance." She spoke to herself while she stared at Jimmy Jr down on the beach dancing while Zeke and Jocelyn sat on the speakers the two boys brought down. Tammy laid on a blanket wearing cute sunglasses and a two piece swimsuit. 

Her hotel room door opened and she turned around to see Gene smiling. "Tina come on! We're going down to the beach. Alex and Courtney are already there!" He pleaded in a hurry. 

"Okay. Who's that behind you?" She asked seeing another pair of blue swim shorts beside of Gene's black ones. 

"Josh." He answered sliding out of the way. 

Josh smiled and waved. "Hi Tina."

1

Louise stood behind the counter boredly as three booths of four sat chatting over their burgers. A single man sat at one of the stools sipping his drink. 

Logan walked out of the kitchen and sat across from her on a stool. He held his phone out in front of him. "Hi. I'm working. It sucks." He said into his screen. 

"Who are you talking to idiot?" She asked. 

"I'm making a tiktok." He answered. 

"Really?" She asked laughing. 

"What are you laughing at twerp head?"

"How many followers Logi?" She asked folding her arms on the counter. 

"208." He answered. 

"Had that memorized did we? Pretty sad to be proud of that." 

"Shut up." He gaged. 

"Do one about me. I bet it'll double."

"You're 11 years old Louise." 

"And you're 13. Bite me." She shrugged. 

Logan rolled his eyes, "fine." He growled and turned his phone camera around. "Ready?" He asked. 

"Of course." She smiled and put her hands down underneath the counter. 

Logan hit the button and started talking. "Everyone this is a mythical creature called a Louise. She is honestly the devil herself. She is a very mischievous and manipulative little girl who at first seems quite ladylike and gentle But, do not let her her fool you. She can be a troublemaker, a sweet talker and a hell raiser but she can also be compassionate and considerate. But only for like five minutes. She believes that all boys are yucky and doesn't let anybody walk over her, she walks over them. She is sarcastic and witty and surprisingly smart. And she NEVER stops wearing those ears. What kind of things have you done Louise?"