Chapter 1: Rise of the Snakes

Date published: 7/19/'20

  Idk what to put up top, so I'll put some songs I like up there until I can think of something else. I'm open to suggestions!

Key:
Y/N = (Your Name)
H/L= (Hair Length)
H/C= (Hair Color)
E/C= (Eye Color)
D/N = (Your Dragon's Name)

  That's it for now! If there is anything new later on, I'll put the meaning at the beginning of the chapter like this!

  Oh! And Y/N is about 15 in this book.
Nya is 13.
Kai and Jay are 14.
Cole is 15.
Zane is 40, being a nindroid and all.
And Lloyd is 10, for now.
  I got my ages for the ninja from KaitlynnPerkins. So check her out! I love her Ninjago story she's working on!

  Anyways, enough talking... enjoy!😘

Y/N's POV-

  It was just a normal day. We all were at the monastery going through normal everyday routines. At least, I was. Sensei Wu was in a room meditating and I could hear the guys training. Everything seems normal.

  I quickly finished my breakfast and went to take care of my dishes. I got to the sink, only to discover other dishes in the sink.

  'Ugh...' I thought, 'They slacked off... again.'

  I quickly washed my dish along with the others.

  'I need to have a talk with them later. This is the 5th time this has happened!' I thought as I continued washing and drying the dishes.

  I was always the one that the chores got dumped on. I mean, I know I'm the odd one out, but come on!

  I used to be on the streets. For as long as I can remember, that was my life. I don't remember anything about my family. So I've come to the conclusion that they abandoned me, which I am at peace with. I have a better family here.

  When Sensei Wu found me, I was so excited. For some reason he took a liking to me and took me in. He has been training me ever since. I quite enjoyed it. It was nice, feeling wanted after all that time of being on the streets.

  That was a 10 months ago. Now I am 15 and am living with a purpose, to protect the people I love. A few months ago, when Sensei Wu brought the guys to train them, I was so excited. They are all really nice and fun to hang around. And they are around my age! Finally! I love Sensei Wu and all, but I wanted some friends my age to hang with too. Even though I am one of the oldests of the group, I am loved by all of them. This is home.

  There's Kai, the Master of Fire; Zane, Master of Ice; Cole, Master of Earth; Jay, Master of Lightning; and Nya, Kai's sister, who tagged along to help them in their training. She's really good with technology and at inventing.

  As I finished up, I could still hear the sounds of the guys training. I quickly finished up and jogged to the training yard to join their training. When I arrived, there was no one there. I could still hear the guys training, but it was coming from one of the side rooms.