two

The five of you eventually reach Las Vegas by the time it reaches night, grabbing your things and getting out of the car, giving the car to the valet parker as you head into Caesar's Palace.

"Hi, welcome to Caesar's," the receptionist smiles.

"Hello," Stu says.

"Checking in?" she asks.

"Yeah, we have a reservation under Dr. Price," Stu says, all of you looking over at him.

"Doctor?" you repeat.

"Okay, let me look that up for you," she says.

"Dr. Price? Stu, you're a dentist. Don't try and get fancy," Phil smirks.

"It's not fancy if it's true," he says.

"He's a dentist. Don't get too excited. And if, uh, someone has a heart attack, you should still call 911," Phil smirks at the desk lady.

"We'll be sure to do that," she smiles.

"Can I ask you a question? Do you know if the hotel's pager friendly?" Alan asks, pulling out a pager.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"I'm not getting a sig on my beeper," he says.

"I'm not sure," she says confusedly.

"Is there a pay phone bank? Bunch of pay phones? Business," he says. You sigh, shaking your head as you look back ahead of you, away from the idiot standing next to you.

"Um, there's a phone in your room?" she says.

"That'll work," Alan nods.

"What kind of business do you have? Don't you live at home, unemployed?" you ask.

"Well, it's certainly none of your business, is it?" he asks, Phil chuckling quietly from next to you.

"So, we have you in a two-bedroom suite on the 12th floor, is that okay?" she asks.

"It sounds perfect," Doug says.

"Actually, I was wondering if you had any villas available," Phil says.

"Phil, we're not even gonna be in the room," Stu says.

"It's unnecessary," Doug says.

"It's no big deal, we can share beds. It's one night," Stu says.

"If we share beds, I'm bunking with Phil. You good with that?" Alan asks, all of you looking over at him again.

"No, I'm not good with that. I'd rather bunk with a fucking gorilla," Phil says, Doug laughing.

"Guys, we're not sharing beds. What are we, 12 years old? Lisa, I apologize. How much is the villa?" Phil asks.

"Well, we have one villa available and it's 4200 for the night," she says.

"Is it awesome?" Alan asks.

"It's pretty awesome," Lisa chuckles.

"We'll take it. Give her your credit card," he says to Stu. You chuckle, knowing how he always manages to make Stu pay.

"I can't give her my credit card," Stu says.

"We'll split it," Doug says.

"Are you crazy? No, this is on us," Phil says.

"You don't get it. Melissa checks my statements," Stu says.

"She's so odd," you mumble.

"Well we just need a credit card on file. I won't charge you anything until you check out so you can figure it out then," Lisa says.