Lucas

Lucas didn't hesitate to open the door... the room was quiet, but it had a different vibe to it. He wondered why and then realized it within a matter of seconds.
The teacher was asleep.

The teacher was a man who looked to be in his 20's with frizzy black hair he had freckles and was a bit chubby.

Lucas stood there awkwardly like the rest of the kids who were crowded against the wall whispering if they should wake the teacher up.

He could tell the kids have been waiting there since school started, some were already trying to draw on his face. The other kids were either giggling or pulling their hairs out from going insane.
One was about to bash the teacher with a notebook only to be stopped by someone threatening them by talking about possibilities of detention.

This is going to be a long day. Lucas thought.
_______________________________

The lunch bell rang through the halls like a boomerang.
All the kids started to yell and hoot as they ran out the door. I should go find Athanasia, Lucas thought. So he too, started out the door.

It wasn't long before he turned the corner to hear his name being shouted by a familiar voice. The crowds started to clear up and soon he saw Athys gaze watching him with her hands in the air to greet him.

Lucas then hesitated for a moment, next to her he saw a white haired boy about their age, with yellow eyes. Who's he? Lucas wondered.

________________________________
"Lucas!,"

"Hi Athy,"

"Let's go get food and sit over there," Athanasia said while pointing to an empty table.

"Ok sure,"

A little while later Lucas and the others where sitting down eating lunch, As he took a bite out of his sandwich he looked up at the boy from earlier. He looks familiar... suddenly the thought hit him.
Lucas started coughing suddenly, Athanasia then started freaking out and patting his back.

After it was all over Athy let out a relieved sigh, Lucas heaved a breath for his exhausted lungs.
The boy just stared with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh right I haven't introduced you guys yet!",
Athanasia said out of the blue.

"Lucas this is Ijekiel, I just met him in class today," Athanasia continued "and Ijekiel, this is Lucas. My best friend,"

"Hello Lucas,"
"..." Lucas looked away to whisper to Athanasia "You know Ijekiel is the son of the Vice Principal,"

Athanasia looked confused for a moment, then said "Oh yeah he told me,"

Lucas then was the one that held a confused face, she's fine with it? Then what was I so stressed out for? Lucas then shrugged it off.

______________________________
"So- what happened in your class today?" Lucas asked.

"Oh it was fun, the teacher seemed a little strict but I was late too so I can't blame him. There was also a girl named Jeanette, she was very kind," Athanasia replied.

"Yeah, Jeanette is a kind person always has been. She's like a little sister to me,"
Ijekiel said. "She lives with us and she is a transfer student from out of the country,"

"Cool," Athy said " so Lucas what happened in your class?"

"Huh? Oh me? Well a kid tried to bash the teacher with a notebook,"

No one said anything after that.
_______________________________
—————-Voting section and feedback——-

Any feedback comment on this box bellow
__________
|  Feedback   |
Voting comment on what you think:
Love 😍

Okay😕

Want more🥺

Mad😡

Sad 😭
Just so everyone knows I'm going to be doing a jumbo update on July 30th and the rest of the book will be posted on Sundays, starting after August 25th