Daryiari Voltulane

Lucas fiddled nervously with his pencil, this wasn't something he'd do often because of his calm personality, but this time it was because of a stalker.

Lucas was used to being stalked by fan girls to the point where he can look at their faces and find which one it is. This one, however, was.... a little different. The name was Daryiari Voltulane, or pronounced Dairy-yair-e. Yairi for short.

Yairi was a constant stalker but it was her herself that freaked him out. She chases him and hugs him every time she sees him. How to put this... ah yes! She is a Yandere that doesn't kill but forces opponents to just let go, and she isn't afraid to show it.

Last year, the start of middle school. Athanasia received a lot of hate letters threatening her, all from yours truly, the stalker herself. Shivers ran down Lucas's spine.

________________________________

The bell rang beckoning children to switch classes, for Lucas it was Magic Class. One of the few classes where he was with Athy.

"Hey Athanasia,"

"..."

"?"

"Hi, sorry.. I was lost in thought,"
Lucas nodded his head. He then observed her face, seeing rings under her eyes telling him she didn't sleep well.

"Haha! You look like a zombie you know that?"

Flustered, Athanasia's face turned red.

"H-hey!,"
Frantically she hit him on the shoulder.

Lucas was about to say something again then hesitated. She normally wouldn't react like that to such a shallow joke, Lucas observed her once more.

Her eyes looked like the reflection on a clear pond during a sunny day.
"Are you ok?," Lucas asked

"Ah, yes I'm alright."

"Get some sleep" Lucas murmured under his breath, he rested his hand on her head as Athanasia's eyes began to close.
________________________________

Lucas walked along the paved, concrete path. Next to him he saw Athy slowly wobbling along.

"Hey, wake up,"

"Ehmm...?," "I wasn't sleeping.."

"Yeah right, anyone could tell by the way you are walking,"

"Lucas..you... really need... to-watch.. your mouth.. you know.. that-"

Thump

"Yeah, I know," Lucas said while catching her.

*sigh

"You are a pain in the back you know that?,"

_______________________________

Knock Knock Knock.

"Ah I will go get it,"

Lillian rushed to the door. When she opened it she saw Lucas with Athanasia piggybacking on his back.

"Oh my! What happened?"

"She fell asleep,"

"I see.. Thank you for carrying her back I hope it wasn't much trouble,"

"Nope, not at all,"

"That's good, well goodbye and thanks again,"

"Of course," Lucas said as he walked out the door.

_______________________________

"I see, so you would like to transfer here?,"

"Yes,"

"Alright, your name ma'am,"

"Daryiari Voltulane,"

"Here you go miss, have a wonderful time here,"

"Of course," after those words came a loud giggle.

"Sempai~,"

________________________________

_____________
|. Feedback. |

Opinions:

🥺want more

😍love

😜funny

😭Sad

😡Mad