Class (contains bad word)

Ijekiel slid open the door to the study room. Dad never locks the door Ijekiel sighed.
He walked in with a tired look, the tail of his coat flagged lower as Ijekiel strode across the room.
He observed his surroundings. Maroon, glazed wood formed the book shelves with a graceful vibe to the room. The same wood made the tables and frames of the chairs. Books neatly stacked in their place. The Vice principal. Sat humbly across from where Ijekiel stood.

Roger Alphues was reading a book. He looked up and lifted his monocle.
"Good morning Ijekiel, is there something I can provide to your use?," Roger questioned with a utmost puzzled look.

"No, father just checking on my old man," Ijekiel replies with a calm voice. Roger observed his son.

"Father, about the school. The principal, Claude. Is he to come and address the students within anytime?," Ijekiel asked.

"Claude? Yes, there eventually will come an assembly for everyone to personally meet him, why do you ask?," Roger questioned. It wasn't like Ijekiel to ask such things.

"A favor from a good friend, that's all there is,"
_______________________________

Athy fiddled with her pencil with a furrowed expression. If dad is the principal of this school  then he could possibly kill me right? Being a principal is of no high occupation in a modern world. So he too has to play under the rules, so if he killed me he would go to jail? But again someone's hate could mean much more to them than their own freedom. Athanasia let out a tired huff and placed her head on the desk. Too much brain power.

The classroom was silent, only the soft ticking of the clock made a noise. It was Monday, so the children were tired from the weekend the foggy sky outside didn't help either.  The teacher too, seemed exhausted.

Athanasia slid her phone out from under the desk.

To: Luc-the-ass

How's your class doing? Mine is X_X

From: Luc-the-ass

My class is half asleep, some of the kids seem awake.

Suddenly the door slid open. A tall figure slowly stepped inside, careful not to wake anyone up.
"Morning Ijekiel,"

"Hey Athanasia, I got the information you wanted about Principal Claude,"

Athy gave a nervous gulp.
"There will be an assembly eventually where Claude will come meet all of us."

Athy nodded her head. I would meet him eventually but that doesn't sound so bad.

______________________________

Jeanette sat happily in her seat, peacefully swaying back and forth. Athanasia seems quite on her heels today.. Jeanette pouted her lips in confusion. She leaned forward and whispered to the person in front of her.
"Athy? Psst you ok?,"

Athanasia turned around startled. "Oh hi Jeanette, yeah everything is good no need to worry," Athanasia then turned back around and proceeded to write notes.

Hmm, maybe I will invite her over tomorrow. Jeanette smiles at the thought, school schedule kept her busy lately.
It's been a while since we had tea.

________________________________

"Agh!," Athy grumbled. Her pencil about to break in her hand. The homework lately became harder as the days flew by. Building up endless stress for Athanasia lately.

Pick
Pick

Athanasia stomped over to her balcony doors and hovered over the rails.

"You can come in," She said, while holding back the urge to yell.

Fwoosh!

Lucas appeared before her with a smug grin.
"Having trouble?," He teased her in a playful tone.

Athanasia gave him an 'Are-you-kidding-me' look. Her blue eyes looked threatening from an angle.

"Hey, I'm serious Athy. Are you ok?,"

Athanasia looked up at Lucas, his eyes told her he was indeed serious. The glowing ruby red eyes Athanasia was always fascinated by, were full of worry and concern.

"Haha... I must be quite off today, huh? Jeanette asked me the same question earlier today..,"  Athanasia gave a nervous giggle.

"You still haven't answered my question," Lucas said boldly.

"Damn it...," Athy murmured to herself. Truth is she was worried if Claude could recognize her on the day of the assembly, it's a life or death situation. Athanasie thought. The more people involved the worse.

"Nope nothings wrong? Just the homework was making me stressful nowadays." A white lie.

"....," Lucas was silent for a moment.

His next words caught her by surprise.

"I'll tutor you,"

"Huh?!,"
_______________________________