Tutoring

Lucas sat impatiently in the chair, the sounds of the clock ticking agitated him. Pale gray walls and the elegance of Athanasia's room were new to him, of course this wasn't the first time he had visited her. However, it was the first time he gave the patience to observe it.

Finally, his annoyance broke. "Hey, Athy is there something your stuck on? You've been quiet the whole time!," Lucas said.

Athanasia turned to him with a pail, ghostly expression. Is she angry? Lucas flinched at the thought.
"I can't learn anything when the tutor doesn't explain,"

"What are talking about? I explained perfectly!," Lucas said

____________<flashback>____________
Lucas sits on a stool with a paper and pencil. ".... and then there is the answer,"

                                    •••

________________________________Now that I realize it, all I did was solve the problem wordlessly

Now that I realize it, all I did was solve the problem wordlessly. Lucas sighed and pulled up a chair. Then, he looked up at Athy. His expression looked lost in thought.

"Hey- Ow!," Athanasia blurted out while rubbing on her forehead where Lucas flicked her. "Why'd you do that for?!,"

Lucas chuckled "Well? What part are you stuck on?,"
"...,"

"..?,"

".... The first question,"

________________________________

"My grades went up!," Athanasia happily announced. Phew, if I kept up the bad grades I might've gone to Claudes office and had a talk. "I will have to thank Lucas later!,"

"Lucas! Hey-!," Athy froze, oh you poor thing Lucas.

Yairi's eyes darted straight into Athanasia's.
"What do you want!,"

"I wanted to say something to-,"Athy already new she was going to be cut off.

"Do you dare intervene with me and my Lukey Poo?!,"

"I just wanted to have lunch," Lucas murmured weakly. His facial features were stunning as usual, except it looked like his soul was drained out of him.

________________________________

Athanasia listed all the things peculiar about Yairi.
-In middle school she heard that Daryiari wasn't always her name. She heard she changed it because Athys name was long.
But what do I have to do with Lucas?

-Yairi's eyes are the same as Athy's with the crystals, just green.

-Told me she dyed her hair  blonde but why?

-Told me she dyed her hair blonde but why?

-Hates me most even though there are lots of people Lucas is close to.

-Of all the names she changed to it was Daryiari but Derrière means buttocks and she's ok with it?

________________________________

What a strange day so far Athy sighed.
Ijekiel looked worried for some reason.

"You ok?,"

________________________________