🍔🎶🍟

i swiftly continued to gracefully move my fingers across the surface of the black and white keys that stood in front of me. i played 'Who' by Lauv and just got into my "music zone" i guess. what that means is that i basically just forget where i am for a sec and put on a huge performance for myself. as if i'm on broadway or something. weird, i know, but it's therapeutic in a way. i started to sing and was even more relaxed.
ohhhhh,
i'm sick of waiting for love, love
ohhhhh,
i know that you're not the one, one.
when i pressed the last key of the song, i hear a voice from behind.
"but it's me, you're boyfriend..?"
i jumped a little and turned around to see marcel with a bag of in n' out. i had a huge smile on my face and sorta blushed a little.
"u scared me, dude," i said with a chuckle.
"y/n, u know i have a key to your apartment." he smiled and sat next to me at the piano.
i shrugged. "sometimes i forget."
he placed a peck on my lips. "u sound amazing, as u always do."
i blushed and pushed him playfully a little. "thanks."
"it's the truth."
i smiled. "let's go eat in the kitchen. u are not getting in n' out crumbs on my piano."
he rolled his eyes and smiled. "sí, señora."
i took his hand and we walked to the kitchen. suddenly, i feel him pick me up.
"marcel! put me down," i said as i laughed.
"mm, nah." he ran around the house, me over his shoulder, holding on to him for dear life. we laughed our butts off until he finally put me down on the couch.
i sat up. "that was very rude."
he laughed and sat next to me, hugging me. "u still love me."
"um-,"
"i know u do."
i looked at him with an idiotic smile. "ok, yes, i do."
we chuckled and kissed.

💕🎶