abuse.

Kai pov.

Where do I start? There's nothing to really know about me other than that my name is Kai, and I'm the omega that everyone hates. I've became my packs punching bag or maid well both if you think about it, at times I just wish for it all to end but a small part of me still hopes for a better life out side this filthy basement and to meet my mate that loves me or get saved by him but that's just a dream that'll never come true speaking of dreaming I need to get up.

I woke up on the cold, hard floor of the basement, in pain from last night's punishment, which wasn't fun at all, but I guess I deserved it for just breathing. I hugged my knees to my chest for warmth as I shivered from the cold , it didn't help that I only had a ripped up old shirt that wasn't even thick to keep me warm it was made out of thin material which they think is enough to keep me warm which don't at all any way they don't even think I deserve this little thin cloth item I have on now so I guess I was lucky to have what I have right?.

Any way I tried to go back to sleep a bit longer when the door that leads up to the main house opened up, as a dark figure walks down coming into the light as I reliesed it's my father that I have to call him  "sir" because a lowlife like me ain't worth being his son. I quickly, as much as possible, got up into my knees, which wasn't easy with being all stiff and in pain, but if I don't, i'll get  punished. I looked down, not wanting to make him mad, knowing he hates it when I make eye contact to him or anyone because I'm beneath everyone here.

I jumped as my father growls under his breath as he walks towards me, kicking me in the rib cage as I yelped in pain and felled on the ground wishing that was all but that was just a wish when he grabbed me by my hair pulling me up to face him as he says "get your lazy ass up and make our breakfast the whole pack is straving" i nodded a yes knowing that he was lying about them starving he doesn't know how it feels to go hungry for days on end when I know how it feels but I'm not going to say that out loud not wanting to get hit by being a smart aleck.He precedes to throw me back down as he leaves back up stairs of the basement going into the main house, letting me to slowly get up weakly. I made my way up to the kitchen to make the food for everyone, knowing I dont get any due to i dont deserve the privilege of eating.

I got started on the food, making me wish I could take a little taste of it, but if I did, I would be punished like the last time I ate. I was busy putting the food on plates as the male beta walked in, glaring at me. he stepped closer to me as he smirks saying "you think you can just take your time and feed us something disgusting dont you"he grabs the boiling water from the stove and dumps it onto my body as I screamed from the boiling water touching my skin as he growls saying "shut it you whore! Or see what happens the next time you dont keep your mouth shut! Cook the food, then go back in the basement till I decide to punish you ungrateful mutt!" He then leaves me to cry alone as I start cooking again.

I finally finished cooking the meal for everyone, handing plates of food to each member getting glared, laughed at, or even insulted by some. When I'm done with cleaning the dishes, I head back down to wait for my punishment. I lay down onto the cold floor of the basement. As my skin was hurting and probably blistering up from the boiling water, I welcomed the cold floor against my skin. closing my eyes, feeling alone , and slowly falling asleep. You may think well your not alone you have your wolf well I had lost contact with my wolf a long time ago due to being to weak so I basically lost my wolf along time ago so I'm basically like a human I heal at human speed and weak like one probably even weaker than a human I don't think ill be able to get my wolf back , he probably doesn't want to come back to a weakling like me.

After awhile I got woken up by the basement door slamming closed, as I looked up to see the male beta I wanted to beg forgiveness but knowing I'm not allowed to talk so I just bite my bottom lip showing my neck in submission. The male beta walks closer to me and growls saying "since you like going slow I'll give you a reason to be slow, get on you stomach and show me your bottom of your disgusting feet". I whimpered as I nodded and quickly did as told, laying down, showing my bottom of my feet, waiting for what's coming.

The male beta laughed and took out a pocket knife going down onto his knees, to my feet to start cutting both of my feet as I cry in pain holding in the screams. He does this for an hour then stands up looking at the master piece he did and says "we should just let the rogues eat you, your a waste of space"he laughs at my weaken state when I thought he was gonna leave he pours something onto my feet which makes the cuts burn and hurt worse after that he leaves me crying on the floor.

I lay there in pain knowing I need to get up to do my other chores for the day so I try to get up but falling from the pain in my feet whimpering "come on you...can do this". Taking a deep breath I get up to do my chores, I head up as I start to clean when I heard screaming, one of the females screams at me saying "oh my goddess you got blood on our carpet your so dead just wait till I tell our alpha" my eyes goes wide at the mention of my father as she laughs and leaves as I backed up scared bumping into the China hutch that holds my dead mother's ashes as my eyes widens more spinning around to see it falling to the ground shattering, ashes going everywhere. Tears falls down knowing I'm for sure going to die for breaking it as fear takes over me. I make a run for it, not wanting to die. I leave out the door into the woods, not stopping for anything, just wanting to get out wanting to live.

by the time I stopped, it was nighttime, so I decided to hide into a ditch that's covered at the top hidden away from sight. Exhausted and in pain, I close my eyes, welcoming in sleep, hoping I'm not found.