Chapter 12: My 3 year old son is such a gentleman!

Today was like every other day. Get up, get breakfast ready, wake up Shoto and Ibuki, and go about my work as hero. Nothing would've made today any different from the others.

As a hero, I get hit by quirks quite often. Be it by the elements or by very random quirks. Because of my experiences from high school, I've gotten better at being careful from getting too hurt.

However, this time around, I don't think anything from my past experiences would've prepared me for this quirk.

"Deku! Oh goodness gracious I'm so very sorry! My daughter has a tendency to use her quirk on people...! I've been trying to get her to stop but she just won't listen!"

I raise my hand up to signal her to stop and look at the scowling girl next to the woman.

Crouching down, I look at the little girl who used her quirk on me. I smile as wide as I can

"You have such a unique quirk! What's your name?"

The girl looks up at me surprised.

She cocks her head to the side,

"It's Shiho.... Aren't you mad I used my quirk on you?"

I don't flinch and answer,

"Well Shiho, did you mean to cause harm to me when you used your quirk like you did?"

She looked down at the ground and lightly shakes her head.

"I....I just wanted you to notice me but I can never get your attention. So I thought I had no choice to..."

I pat her head and she looked troubled.

"Okay. The next time you want me to see you, please don't use your quirk to get attention. I'm sure your mother already told you, but it's against the law to use your quirk outside unless there's a very good reason behind it."

The girl looks like she understood and nodded.

"I'm sure you want to use your quirk all the time, but at least let people know before you use your quirk on them so they don't get too shocked, okay? And try not to do it out in the open. Understand?"

The girl nods.

"Okay! Good! Now, is there anything that you can tell me about this quirk? How do I undo it?"

The mother speaks up,

"Oh, it's a harmless quirk thankfully so it should wear off without a day!"

I sigh and carefully get back up.

"Alright. Thank you very much ma'am. And Shiho, take care alright? Don't give mother too much trouble. I think your quirk has many possibilities in the future."

Shiho's face slightly lights up and nods. "Okay! Thank you Deku!"

I turn around and see my fellow hero co-workers standing around as if they were waiting for me.

Asui Tsuyu and Mineta Minoru

We bumped into each other not too long ago until Shiho used her quirk on me. It's thanks to them that there wasn't too much panic from the sudden commotion.

"Deku, I think you should call it a day. I'm pretty much done for the day as well so I can go help since well, you know."

"DEKUUUU! I'M COMING TOO. I AIN'T MISSING THIS CHANCE TO PICK A F-"

Tsuyu uses her tongue to grab Mineta and silence him.

Ugh....what a day...How do I explain this to Shoto and Ibuki??