J U D G I N G PT. 1.1

All participants must follow their respective judge and comment "acknowledged" beside their books name. Also PM the judge your book if they haven't already added it to their reading list.

All judges are requested to create a separate reading list the books they are given.

Below is the marking criteria. Please send us the scores in this format only, clearly mentioning what you're giving marks for.

Include the name of the book, genre, scores and short critique in one message so it's easier for us to understand which book is being talked about.

Below is the marking criteria (same as the mentioned in the Judge's Form chapter).

Marking Criteria:

1. Cover & Title: 10 points

2. Blurb/Description: 10 points

3. Originality: 10 points

4. Character Development: 15 points

5. Plot/Storyline: 20

6. Grammar & Spelling: 10 points

7. Writing Style: 15 points

8. Overall: 10 points

9. Total : /100

You are also required to write a short critique on the book (Two to three sentences minimum).

• Please don't be lenient as top scores should only be awarded to those who deserve it. This also eliminates the possibility of ties within categories.

• Please comment "acknowledged" next to your name so we know you have seen this.

Below and the titles followed by the genre they are in. You are requested to take a screenshot or write the titles on a page and find them in our reading lists.

The reading lists are named after the categories so it will be easy for you to find them. Please ignore the reading lists that start with "#ProjectAsia...".

Each judge has a minimum of 4 Books assigned to them. Some have five books. Just a clear reminder that the Judges form said that you will be required to judge 5 books each so please don't be mad if you got 5.

Also, Short Story will be judged by it's first five chapters excluding those irrelevant to the plot.

All other categories will be judged based on the first 8 chapters excluding those irrelevant to the plot.

ALL participants must follow their judge and make sure that their book has been added in a reading list made by the judge.

Please don't try to bribe your judges and please don't accept bribes either. Report to us via PM immediately. We will catch you.

Books for Troublehere

» His Love - Spiritual

» Sparkle of Life - Spiritual

» The Serpent Emperor - General Fiction

» His Soul, My Heart! - Romance

Books for emmandell

» Healing Melody - Romance

» Waiting for the Dark Clouds To Disappear - Romance

» The Innocent Bride and Her Dangerous Lover - Spiritual

» Blooming Love - Short Story

Books for Hayah178

» Beyond the Difference - Romance

» Pandava Nandini - General Fiction

» We Are A Match - Teen Fiction

» Growing up too quickly - General Fiction

• Books for BuffyReads_08

» Agent Nerd - Teen Fiction

» Butterflies and Pins - General Fiction

» The Broken Souls - General Fiction

» You, My Dream! - Romance

• Books for itsmeminah98

» Fractured Past - Thriller/Mystery

» Making Her Mine - Romance

» Lascivious - Romance

» Deewani - Short Story

» Sun, Moon and the Star Volume I - Fantasy/Paranormal

• Books for Gully_dreamer_girl

» The Whims of Tragic Seraphim - Teen Fiction

» In Control - General Fiction

» Destiny, was it? - Fanfiction

» CID The Girl With The Gun - Fanfiction

» Amai Tori Girl - Fantasy/Paranormal

• Books for TheSarcasticAlpha

» Mafia Conquest - Thriller/Mystery

» Rest in Peace - Fantasy/Paranormal

» Fallen Angel - Fantasy/Paranormal

» Truly Unexpected - Fantasy/Paranormal

If your book is not mentioned please comment here.

We made the list according to who is comfortable with mature and LGBTQ+. We also tried to give you books according to your preferences but mature and LGBTQ+ preferences were given more priority.

Please don't be mad if you didn't get the genre(s) you wanted.

If anyone has problems with their entries please comment here.

We're sorry for the uneven distribution and we hope you understand.

DEADLINE: 30TH JULY

Please send in all the scores by the 30th of July. We set the date according to the answers we received in the forms. This is a tentative date.