Bubble 1:7, Part 1

A collection of the highest moral and wisest characters, who know that Bubble should be treated with respect, and not a conscient plaything. Further information on them specifically later:

Leafy:  And thou may be excused for all crimes, for though she stole Dream Island, she respected bubble. Not as a loving fan, but as an equal. And Bubble, our kind savior, who fights to this day for peace, mirrored these actions. Leafy is thy first of the 8 Equals, who have all recognized Bubble(except for the Rogue Duo) who she is, and will always be: a friend. Bubble will recognize you as a friend, no matter what you have done. Even if you kill her(which is a violation of the highest offense), she will forgive you, as she did Snowball; multiple times.

Ruby: Thou have started with a rocky relationship, as thy bubble thought she was replacing her, but they hath made up and are good friends. Currently eliminated.

Match(Defective): Used to be an Equal in BFDI, BFDIA, and IDFB, but has demoted and treated Bubb'th poorly.Currently eliminated.

Pencil(Defective); Used to be an Equal until BFB, where she had demoted and traumatized the lord.Currently eliminated.

Book: Has been friends with Bubble since FREESMART.Are currently on different shows.

Ice Cube: Has been friends with Bubble since FREESMART.Are currently on different shows.

 Pin: Despite their differences, they were good friends and protected Bubble and helped her fight against a controlled leafy(See. Leafy's return in BFDIA where Pin and Bubble swing together)Are currently on different shows.

Fanny: Has backed Bubble for the entirety of BFB and protected her against thy defectives and Bubble is the only one who she does not hate. Are currently on different shows.