01' phantom troupe

"do we really have to go?" the 13th member of the phantom troupe whined. she was the youngest among all the members but that doesn't mean she wasn't one of the strongest.

"the boss ordered us to do so. you'd know if you attended the meeting." feitan replied in his soft spoken voice.

"yeah! i can't believe boss let you get away with not attending the meeting. he told all of us to attend!" shalnark laughed at the younger girl's actions. "i think it's because she's his favorite amongst us all." shizuku added, looking at the sky as if trying to recall her memory.

the group of eight consisting of shizuku, shalnark, feitan, machi, franklin, phinks, nobunaga, and (y/n) walked down the empty and dark streets. each member having their own rhythm to their footsteps. the sky had a dark blue hue, few stars in the sky, and the moon was out. the eight members were walking back to their hideout where the rest of the members stayed.

"that is not true! i begged boss to let me skip out of the meeting. the new game out and i had to get my hands on it before they sold out." (y/n) pouted. her favorite hobby was playing video games no matter the genre.

"why didn't you just steal the game?" phinks asked. "we're criminals ya'know?" (y/n) furrowed her eyebrows in phink's direction and rolled her eyes. "if you know the true beauty of video games you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question. my games are treated with respect. i could never steal games." the group bursted out of laughter because of her response. tears formed in franklin's eyes.

"you're such a bizarre girl." machi said calmly. (y/n) pretended to be offended. "i'm hurt!" (y/n) gasped loudly. "how could you say such a thing?!" a single fake tear streamed down her face. franklin ruffled her hair.

although the phantom troupe was a organized group of criminals. they all still got along with each other even when they fight. they have their own way of doing things. the phantom troupe was mostly fond of their youngest member, the 13th member, (y/n). her sarcasm and child like nature made the group burst into laughter from time to time.

but don't let her personality fool you. she would become one of the most dangerous members from the team. all the members knew that. even if her nen was still shaky at times. even then she doesn't like using her nen much except when she's on defense.

"what was the meeting about, anyway?" (y/n) asked no one in particular. the question sat in the air for a couple of seconds before nobunaga answered. "we're stealing from the auction in yorknew that will be occurring in a couple of days."

the team was still a few minutes away from their hideout. "you would know if you attended the meeting." feitan said again. (y/n) glared at him but he wasn't phased at all. typical feitan. nothing scared him.

(y/n) still seemed confused so phinks provided more information. "the largest auction is held at yorknew every year where leaders of gang members or people who have a lot of influence underground can bid on very rare items." it took a bit to process through (y/n)'s mind.

"boss ordered us to steal everything they're going to auction off." machi added. a light went off in (y/n)'s mind.

"so when is the auction?" (y/n) asked the group of thieves as they finally reached their destination, the hideout.

"in three days." franklin said as he sat on debris. the hideout wasn't the most comfiest place but they would make do with what they have.

everyone went to do their own thing, waiting until they received more orders from chrollo. (y/n) took her console out of her pocket and started playing the newest game she bought. 'three days huh?' she said to herself.

shizuku walked by while (y/n) played. "shizuku!" (y/n) emphasized on the 'ku' of shizuku. the black haired girl turned her attention to her. "do you know the plan?"

shizuku tilted her head to the side while trying to recall of the plan they discussed. the two girls sat in silence while shizuku tried to recall any mentions of a plan. (y/n) sighed. "forget about it i'll ask feitan."