Freak Like Me

Magne Seier

Smut/Fluff

I decided it was time to start getting juicy with the characters and Magne is a smol, innocent bean who needs protecting.

Magne invited you over for a movie and research night and his mum had gone out with someone while Laurits was spending the evening with his girlfriend, Rosalinde. He didn't want to interrupt your 'sexy time' as you liked to call it, so he carried his girl upstairs to his bedroom and shut the door.

Top Gun played on the screen and you laid on your stomach, propping your head on your hands as Goose and Maverick raced around the clear blue sky and 'Danger Zone' plays in the background.

Magne settles beside you, copying your pose and occasionally glancing over at you with a smile that lit up your world. "Enjoying the movie?" He asks.

"Top Gun is an all-time favorite. Thanks for letting me show it to you." You kiss him and he rolls you on top of him so you're straddling his crotch. "Well that's quiet....compromising." You suppressed a breathy moan as he sat up and kissed you back, peppering sloppy kisses from your cheeks to your collarbone.

"I'm ready to do this with you." Magne admits.

"Are you a virgin?" You ask. Your last boyfriend, a year ago, had taken your v-card and you weren't afraid to be bold now. "It doesn't matter that you are."

"Yes, I am a virgin." He shamelessly admits before his eyes roll back in his head from you sucking on the skin of his neck. "Can I take this off?" His fingers slide under the hem of your shirt and you nod.

"Please do." You unbutton his shirt and help him shrug it off. "Lord, you are gorgeous." You run your hands down his toned chest and feel his muscles react to your touch.

His hands move to the back of your bra, working to get it off. The lacy lingerie is tossed to the side and you rock forward, hitting your clit against his erection. "You are beautiful." He kisses your breasts and grabs a nipple between his teeth. "And it's all mine."

You throw your head back and clench your eyes shut as Magne works magic on your nipples, nipping and biting. "For a vir- oh shit." You moan as he bites down HARD and kisses up to your hungry mouth.

"For a virgin, I sure know what I'm doing?" He asks. You nod, not able to breathe a word. "When you have a brother who's getting girls, you tend to learn a few things." He shrugs his shoulders and acts like it's nothing.

"I suggest porn instead of perving on your brother." You mumble, working the button on his pants. He tugs his jeans off and you slide off your shorts. You're so close to having skin-to-skin contact, but you feel that Magne is having second thoughts. "Do you still want to do this?"

His eyes were shut in pleasure as you rocked yourself against him.

"Y-yes, I s-still want this." He gasps as you move off him and drag him over to the couch so you can sit between his legs on your knees. "W-what are y-you doing?" He stutters as his underwear hits the floor and he's fully nude.

You grab his length in your hand and lick his tip, pre-cum meeting your lips. "Foreplay." Your mouth makes a 'pop!' noise as you take it off his dick. And you mentally measure his dick. "Well damn. I don't know if you'll fit." You smirk, standing at your full height to remove your panties. He tugs you forward so you're straddling him and you sit down on his fully-hardened length. "Shit. Nevermind. You'll fit." Your insides squeeze him and he makes a very pleasure-filled noise. You move up and down on him and you tilt your pelvis forward to where he's hitting your g-spot.

"I think I'm gonna-" Magne moans as his pleasure builds. "Shit..."

Long beads of cum spurts into you and he slowly pulls out.

"I'm on the pill, don't worry." You reassure him.

"I could go for round 2." He growls seductively, already hard again.