Last Friday Night (TGIF)

Saxa Jutul

Saxa dragged you along to her friend, Hilde's party and you were miserable. She said it would only be a small party with her closest friends, not the entire school.

Freshman and juniors smoked out front on the lawn while the seniors, all except you, made out in the pool or did shots at the keg. The sophomores sat by the fire and gossiped about the latest news, giggling with their phones in their face.

You awkwardly remained out on the back porch, sipping beer from your solo cup. You also watched the students around you interact with each other, including Saxa, your girlfriend. She mingled with everyone but you. Parties really weren't your scene so you just hung out in the background, not really talking to anyone.
You spy Gry sitting by the pool all alone and decide to join her.

"Hey." You say before dipping your feet in the lukewarm pool water. "Why aren't you with Fjor?"

"He left to grab drinks." Is her only answer. "Why aren't you with Saxa?"

"I figured this was her time to shine and parties really aren't my thing, so anything to escape all this." You chug the last of your beer. "Here comes your boyfriend."

Fjor approaches you and Gry with a soda and his beer. "Oh hey, Y/N. Didn't know you were here."

"Saxa kind-of dragged me along and now I can't find her."

He looks around for his sister.

"There she is," Gry points to a certain blonde in the pool with her mouth attached to some girl's neck. "Go get your girl."

You take off your top to reveal your bikini Saxa was letting you borrow and then slide off the shorts and you toss both articles of clothing to Gry. You approach your girlfriend and pull her away from the girl she's feeding on. "Don't do that in public, babe." You lick the excess blood off her lips and heal the sophomore. "Fjor will kill me."

"Why would my brother do something like that?" Saxa says in a drunk tone, wobbling all over the place as you force her out of the pool and into the house. "I'm hungry! Let me go back!"

"You need to sleep, Saxa." You hold her on the towels and wait for her breathing to shallow. "That's a girl." You kiss her cheek.