Ch.6-THE FIRST MURDER: CLASS TRIAL/TRUTH

Manami's P.o.V.

I'll review my evidence before we start.

-EVIDENCE RE-EXAMINATION-

1.Chinai's Body: The cause of death was poisoning. 

Chinai's back was impaled on an iron pole and she was tied,all postmortem. 

A drip of blood was found on her lips,making clear that she vomited blood. 

2.Chinai's Dress: When her corpse was found,Chinai was wearing a cyan elegant dress,which is unusual for her to wear. 

Also,the dress is bloodstained. 

3.Chinai's Childhood Photo: A photo depicting a young Chinai was found at the crime scene. 

The other part of the picture was torn off. 

4.Nitu's Childhood Photo: A photo depicting Nitu Haeri in her childhood was found at the crime scene. 

It looks like it's the other side of Chinai's Childhood Photo that was torn off. 

5.Chinai Onida and Nitu Haeri's Friendship (?): By the childhood photo found at the crime scene,it can be deduced that Nitu and Chinai are related somehow. 

6.Nitu's Strange Behavior: When Manami asked Nitu if she knew Chinai before coming to the academy,she started acting strangely and ran away. 

It's most likely she knows something. 

7.Chinai's Note: A note written by Chinai was found in her room. 

Content: "Oy,Nitu! For the last time,I'm not gonna wear those fancy clothes,okay?! You've become way too obsessive for these things,you're even treating me like a mannequin! I won't ever pose for you again,got that? Hope you understand. 

                                                   ~Chinai" 

8.Piece of Glass: A piece of glass was found in the Cafeteria near a liquid. It could be a piece of glass from the poison used as a murder weapon's container.

9.Liquid: A liquid was found on the floor near a piece of glass in the Cafeteria. It could be the poison used as a murder weapon.

-EVIDENCE RE-EXAMINATION:END-

I think I've got my facts straight.

"Well then,shall we proceed?"

-COURT IS NOW IN SESSION,changing writing style...-

KIRIGIRI: "You guys determine the outcome of the trial by arguing and debating over the murder at hand. The murderer will be executed immediately after being found guilty."

LEON: "Where should we start?"

KIMAI: "I think we should first talk about the murder weapon and hear everybody's opinion."

MUNICHI: "I have an idea!"

KIMAI: "Let's hear it,then."

-NONSTOP DEBATE-

KIMAI

Does someone have an idea on the murder weapon ?

MUNICHI

I do! I dooo!

KIMAI

Let's hear it,then.

MUNICHI