Ch.7-The Truth

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The phrases like this one 'Now I remember...',which means the ones who have these ' at the start and end of the phrase,are the thoughts of the protagonist.

Manami's P.o.V.

"Manami,get up,or we're gonna be late!"

"HUH?! What?! How the..."

"Manami,calm down!"

"B-But-I'm-Not dead...? And why am I here at home?! Where's Leon?! And Ishimaru?!"

"Uhm,Manami,what are you talking about...?",says my father,with a disappointed look on his face.

"Impossible...was it...just a dream?"

"What dream?"

"I was in Hope's Peak Academy,and Leon Kuwata was alive,Chinai Onida,one of my classmates was killed and we executed the killer,then,then...I was supposed to be killed! Was it a dream?!"

"Kuwata was alive? Nah,Manami,it was probably a dream. Now c'mon,you haven't forgotten,right?"

"Forgotten about what?"

"It's your first day at Hope's Peak Academy! You didn't like you school,remember? So you've been admitted at Hope's Peak Academy."

"Ah,right..."

"Oh,there's something I want to tell you about! Fifteen of your classmates are on a school trip,so the headmaster will help you and your other classmates to the place of the trip!"

"Where is this trip?"

"It's on a tropical island!"

"Whoa...a tropical island?!"

"Yes! You'll have much fun,I believe."

"Yaay! I'll prepare immediately!"

As I said that,I wore my white and hot pink sweatshirt,my white trousers and pink sneakers,then I prepared my bag.

"I'm readyy!"

"Then,let's go. I'll bring you to the Academy,then it will be your teacher to help you to the island."

"Okay!"

We arrived at the Academy,and,after saying goodbye to my father,I entered the building.

Inside,there are faces I know way too well...

"Yo,Manami! Remember me? I'm Akari!"

'I remember now...these weren't only my classmates in my "dream"...

They also were my classmates when I attended another school,so I already know them.'

"Hey Manami! Ya ready for the school trip?"

And...Chinai and Nitu are alive! Thank goodness,it was only a dream...

"Yes,I am!"

'Look at them...they're smiling so brightly and hugging each other,just like two lovely sisters.'

"Your skin looks as soft as usual,Manami!"

"Thank you,Nitu!"

'I'm so glad our despair didn't really happen...but that means,I've never really met Leon or Ishimaru,and they're dead...

But,no need to darken the mood...I should enjoy the trip.'

"Good morning,students! Are you ready for the school trip?"

"Huh?!"

Some kind of rabbit-like plushie,resembling Monokuma,appeared in front of us.

"Oh no,not this shit again...!"