DBZ/RWBY Chapter 2: Different World New Experiences

(DBZ OST- The Saga Continues)

Last Time on Remnant's Future Time Traveling Saiyan, Gohan had finally managed to defeat the notorious Cell with a massive Kamehameha wave, ending him for good. The Z-warriors then returned to the lookout to wish back Trunks and all the people that died, but Goku decided to stay in other world because it was time for Gohan and the others to protect the Earth. A couple of days have passed and the future warrior finally decided to return home, he gave his farewells to his friends and family as he traveled back in time to the future to return to his time, but it malfunctioned and sent him to a timeline he wasn't familiar of. As he explored the city he came across a store and saw a girl with a Scythe surrounded by men with weapons, deciding to help he sprung into action. What happens next starts now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

('Thoughts')

"Talking"

Roman Torchwick along with his lackeys were currently in a store called from 'From Dust Till Dawn' as they were about to rob it, but unknowingly to them there was another girl with a red cape named Ruby Rose who was in the store as well currently listening to music on headphones.

"Alright kid, put your hands where I can see'em." The man said as he pulled his sword off his sheath, but the girl didn't hear him.

To his annoyance he started to walk up to the girl and turn her around, which made the girl question what he wanted.

He gestured her to take the headphones, as the girl in the red cape did just that.

"Yes?" Ruby questioned.

"I said, put your hands in the air now!" The man demanded.

Ruby's straight face slowly started to turn into a smirk, "Are you robbing me?" She asked.

"Yes!" The man yelled.

"Oooooh." Ruby said.

Ruby then let out a roar cry as she kicked the henchmen in the stomach, making him going past Roman Torchwick as he crashed into the back of the store. Roman then nodded to another henchmen to go check out the problem.

Trunks has now finally arrived at the store as he looked up and saw the name of it.

"From Dust Till Dawn? Weird name for a store." Trunks said.

As Trunks was about to go inside, a window suddenly shattered on the right side of him revealing a redheaded girl with a red cape holding a scythe.

"What the?" Trunks said, surprised by the scene.

('Is that girl holding a scythe?') Trunks thought.

Trunks then looked at a couple of men that came out of the store, holding guns and swords as they came to the entrance.

('Wait a minute... is this a robbery happening right now? Oh man just my luck, the first store that's actually open in this City is currently getting robbed.') Trunks thought as he sighed in annoyance.

"Ok.......Get her." Roman said as the men charged at her.

Ruby who saw a henchmen getting close was about to attack, but a boy with lavender hair and a sword strapped to his back jumped in front of her and kicked the henchmen in the face, sending him flying to the floor.