How he likes kisses you:

.
.
.
.
.
.

Optimus prime

Optimus I would say he prefers gentle and more passionate kisses then rough and more lustful ones. He likes to take his time kissing you and his afraid of hurting you in anyway shape or form because he loves you too much to do so.

Crosshairs

Crosshairs is not exactly like Optimus I mean yes he does like those passionate kisses every now and then when he feels like it but that's kinda rare he like the rough or more say the exiting one if you will, although sometime it turn into a make out session but he can't help it.

Drift

Drift kisses you like it's the last time he always kisses you slow and soft like you break easily and there's rarely any lustful ones, sometimes he gives you soft pecks on the check or lips and others times it's longer and more loving, passionate and over all gives you butterflies.

Bumblebee

Bumblebee always kisses you when you least expect it like half the time you would be telling him of because he did something stupid and he would just kiss you or when your doing something again kisses you randomly. He has more playful ones, his always smiles when you guys kiss or smirks heck sometimes he laughs during it but you always know he loves you.

Hound

Hound being hound there's never pecks on lips or cheek like drift no he more into 'I'm always horny' kinda kisses, I mean can you blame the guy your his first girlfriend he wants to do everything at that's very second. Hound just can't help it but there is times where he would just kiss you randomly when his mad or something and loves to see you blush it makes his pride go over the roof.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________________________________