CH7

Chapter 7
Unusual Joint Road2

Because she said she had caught a cold, as expected Jennie dragged her to the store to buy medicine ...... looking at the few boxes of cold medicine in her hand now, Lisa has a headache. Having a plan was one thing, but putting it into action was obviously a little more difficult. Must she really go and look for him, then give these few boxes of medicine to him in order to apologise?

In the end she was undecided ...... went back to the dormitory together with Jennie. Lisa was somewhat dispirited and saw a familiar figure downstairs of the dormitory building. Jeong Jaehyun who has his back to her was talking to Jisoo, her familiar voice can be heard saying, "Why don't you follow me? Otherwise, I also can follow you ah."

Lisa pressed her forehead, recently, some mental fatigue. She had better take a detour, but she forgot Jennie was behind her, "Jisoo!?"

Jisoo made an "ah" sound, smiled and jumped over, "This young man came to look for Rośe, so I said how about I chat with him and he agreed."

"......"

At this moment, Jaehyun has already walked to Lisa's side, "Long time no see."

Lisa also replied, "Long time no see". Then it seemed he wanted her to start the topic of conversation so she asked, "Are you looking for Rosie?"

"It can be considered so." His reply sounded a little deep.

Lisa said 'oh' and bowed her head. Then her mobile phone rang, so she said sorry and went to the side to answer the call, "Hello?"

"Are you looking for me?" His voice was hoarse but she can still recognise it.

Lisa's first reaction was to recall her earlier reckless behavior, then she immediately denied what she had done, "No ah ......"

The other party paused for a while, "Really?" Lisa was shocked by his extremely brief and indifferent reply.

Jisoo: "Lili, who is that? Is it Rośe? lf it is her, ask her to come back quickly, as someone is waiting for her."

She wanted to pretend to say something else, but she was not good at it. At this moment, Jaehyun came over and said "Have you finished talking on the phone? I've something to say to you."

Lisa frowned and subconsciously took a step back. The other person on the phone seemed to have said "Forget about it" and wanted to hang up. "Hold on", after saying that out, she felt she has no reason to do so.

"I bought some cold medicine." She spoke it out, a little nervous ...... if the other party was not Cha Eunwoo, her behavior will be a lot more calm. No matter what, Lisa hoped she could at least be frank, "En ...... where are you? "

"Dormitory."

"I am coming, you wait for a while."

He only replied okay and didn't say any superfluous words before hanging up.

His indifferent attitude made Lisa felt she was doing more than was required, He had already gone to the hospital, so how could he still not have a prescription ......the moment she turned around, she found three pairs of eyes were fixated on her "What's going on?"

"Is it that person?!" Jisoo smiled, seemingly she knew the inside story first-hand, "What did that handsome guy say to you?"

Jennie started to realize, "Oh Lili, just now you said you've a cold but in fact, it is someone else, right?"