CH37

Chapter 37
What’s Most Precious? 5

Eunwoo has his meal leisurely. Lisa had sort of eaten her dinner so she just kept him company by drinking tea. Occasionally, she will look out the window, then will look at the person sitting opposite of her. Actually Cha Eunwoo was a cool and sunny person, but because he appeared a little lofty, so the overall impression was cold and arrogant, but …… still very good-looking. Lisa felt that his appearance was charming and bright like the moon. Could it be beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Totally unaware that he had noticed her ‘secret admiration’, Eunwoo looked up and said nonchalantly
“Do you intend to pledge with your body to marry me?”

This man ……

After blushing, Lisa gracefully ignored it. All of a sudden, she recalled something and changed the topic to ask him, “The day before yesterday, my mother told me that she received a number of parcels.” All were extremely high-grade tonics to maintain good health. Elder aunt said that if they are genuine, will add up to several hundred thousand dollars. Lisa felt the gift was too expensive.

Cha Eunwoo put down his chopsticks and said faintly, “I did not send them.”

Lisa was not convinced and looked sceptically at him, her feelings have always been accurate.

Cha Eunwoo has no choice but chuckled and said, “Sent by your future mother-in-law.”

> O <

“You don’t need to be concerned about these, but —— if they are beneficial to your mother, other things are not important.” Eunwoo did not want her to think too much.

Lisa stared at him for a moment, her heart a little warm. However she still said seriously: “Tell your mother not to send anymore, too costly ah.” Lisa really felt they are too expensive.

“It’s nothing. Anyway, we are one family.” Eunwoo said it as a matter of course.

Leader Cha, must you say that?

“I am being serious!”

Eunwoo chuckled again and said “Lali, I am being genuinely serious.”

Someone conceded defeat.

At this moment, Lisa saw the woman sitting two tables away, was pointing at her and asking the person sitting opposite her, “Why are you looking at her? Is it her?”

Lisa was baffled. That man glanced at her and lowered his head to explain to his female companion, but she was obviously not listening, “I don’t want to hear! When did you know each other? Tell me, tell me ah!” They were only four to five meters away and nobody was sitting at the table between them. Therefore even with a soft voice, their conversation can be heard if she wanted to hear, let alone their voices were so loud.

Lisa thought could it be that she was experiencing the legendary ‘melodrama’ …… That man looked at Lisa once again and said regretfully “Just a few days ago.”

Lisa was dumbfounded, who is he?

Eunwoo said “A bit noisy?” His back was facing that table. Moreover the potted plants next to the sofa were obstructing his view. Thus only Lisa can see the two battling to defend their love. Eunwoo can only vaguely see a little bit of the silhouette.

Lisa withdrew her gaze since they were unimportant people so let them be!

However Lisa did not know that melodrama usually has no end in sight.