CH25

Chapter 25
The First Snow 2

That day, only Jisoo went to the hot pot dinner. During this time period, they did not know what made Jennie decided to concentrate hard on the exam until so busy that they can’t see a trace of her every day. As for Rośe, she went to the hospital an hour ago. Needless to say, it happened in the supermarket. Initially she had wanted to stage a ‘chance encounter’ with that guy. In the end, she stretched out her leg and tripped him, causing him to fall onto the merchandise rack. Then he was bleeding continuously, so 911 was immediately called.

Before knocking on the door of Room 217  in the male dormitory, Lisa was worried and warned Jisoo who was glowing all over the face, “Jisoo, you cannot talk nonsense afterwards, okay? Also, cannot behave like a big bully.”

Jisoo felt grievance, “With men around, I’ll feel so unbearable not to play with them ah.”

Although a little cruel, for Jisoo’s reputation sake, Lisa still lectured her in a righteous tone “Unbearable also has to be endured. Look at me, when I am facing Cha Eunwoo, I can still steadfastly maintain my control as usual, right?”

Suddenly Jisoo’s eyes were also glowing, “Lili, you actually have been thinking about molesting brother-in-law but have been trying hard to restraint yourself?!”

She can confess to anything in their personal conversation, “You can say like that.” When she had just finished saying the sentence, the door was lightly pulled open by someone. That person leisurely put his hand at the side of the door and has a faint smile on his face. “Why don’t you come in?”

Lisa froze on the spot. Why was he at the door? Most importantly: Did he hear?!

Lisa was in a daze when she went in. Besides Mingyu and Bobby, there were also a few guys who she did not know and Eunha.

Jisoo familiarized herself with them instantly, but she was well-behaved which was rare.

Except——  “Do you have a girlfriend? No ah. What a pity, I already have a sweetheart.” “What good AV (Adult Video) can you recommend ah?”

“……”

Jisoo’s roommate pretended not to hear anything and turned to look out the window. Eunwoo came over to hand a cup of warm water to his girlfriend. Then he sat down next to her, “Your dormitory has a lot of entertainment?”

Lisa  looked at him resentfully.

Eunwoo looked down and smiled, “Hungry yet?”

Lisa shook her head, “It seems the digestive system has become slower in winter.” She looked at Bobby and another guy who were putting the ingredients into the pot. She wanted to help just now, but was strongly and tactfully declined, saying that men should do work that require physical strength. She can’t help but glanced at the man next to her who was also idle like her.

“What?” Eunwoo smiled.

“No, nothing.” This man obviously knew her inside out. He seemed to know what she was thinking, but always responded evasively or vaguely to drive her nuts. Lisa thought could it be that leader Cha is S?

Then she will be finished!

Eunha came to ask her cousin brother for Lisa, “Bobby forgot to buy the seasoning sauce. Thus I am going out with Lisa for a short while to buy it.”

Contrary to expectation, Eunwoo was generous to let her go. “Go to the one nearer. Don’t go to south gate.”

“Okay.” When Eunha was walking out, she muttered in surprise, “Cousin brother is surprisingly long-winded on this sort of thing.”