The Bet

Sqaishey's POV

I can't believe that Stampy wanted to be friends! He even wanted me to play Minecraft with him! It is only half past two now! I can hardly wait for three!

I decided to pass the time by working on a new song on my piano. I was learning a song called Alibi by Thirty Seconds to Mars. It was my favourite song but I couldn't quite get the hang of it.

After twenty minutes of playing, I only managed a small amount of progress, but i was proud anyway. It was five minutes to three now, so I logged onto Xbox Live and accepted Stampy's friend and party requests. I was stood outside of the Emergency Igloo. A sign welcomed me to Stampy's Lovely World and I felt at home.

Stampy's voice rang through my headset.

"You need to find me, little Ducky, I am somewhere in my house..."

"Ooh! Hide and seek my favourite game!" I was excited.

"Silly Ducky! Hurry up!"

"Ok, Kitty I am on my way."

I passed the little town, heading straight for his house. I first looked in the library, in the secret passage, when the door shut behind me!

"Stampy! I'm stuck in a tunnel!" I yelled with fake fright.

"It's ok, Sqaishey. I will save you! Stampy to the rescue..." He sounded like a superhero and I giggled. He started up the theme tune to InhalerMan, his old cartoon series. I sang along, and we collapsed in laughter.

"You watched Inhaler Man?" Stampy sounded dumbfounded.

"Yeah! It was awesome!"

"Let's build you a little house and play in the Funland!"

"Yayyyy!" I was so excitable that we started laughing.

"Ok. Let us have a bet." He said mischievously.

"A bet? What kind of bet?"

"We play three Funland games of your choice. If I win then we make a series together. If you win then... Wait, what do you want to win?"

"If I win, then we need to Skype!"

"It's on! I'm actually tempted to lose now..." I laughed.

"Let's go, then!" I ran ahead, choosing a game.

In five minutes, I had chosen the games: The Ugly Duck Fling, Doggy Hockey and The Dunking Booth. I told Stampy and he nodded his characters head.

"Good choices." I laughed.

"To the Ugly Duck Fling...!" I spluttered.