One Arrow

Stampy's POV

I laughed, running to the Funland. The giant duck loomed in front of me. Sqaishey punched me. I turned around, sword in hand. It glistened with the enchantments.

"Half a heart! Team up! Half a heart, half a heart!" Sqaishey pretended to sound scared.

"Ok, ok." I was laughing so hard and we hadn't even started the games yet.

I handed her a fishing rod and we entered the game.

I started the two minute timer, yelling GO! Sqaishey was laughing as she tried in vain to pull the ducks onto my half. I had managed to get all the ducks across, when she pushed me in on purpose. I yelled as I fell and scrambled out of the water, trying to get to the secret door. I finally managed to climb up and the timer went off. Sqaishey had managed to get three of four ducks onto my side.

"I win!" She giggled. I laughed too and so we raced to the next game. I got to Doggy Hockey before Sqaishey as I used an Enderpearl. She hit me again, but this time, Gregory Junior started to chase her around the ice rink. She ran out the door, closing it behind her and began taunting Gregory Junior. He jumped at the door and managed to bite her.

"Owwww! Your dog is evil, Stampy!" She had climbed onto the walls of Doggy Hockey now.

"Ok, Gregory. Down boy. Have a porkchop." I fed him and sat him down.

"Maybe it isn't the best idea to play Doggy Hockey after all..." Sqaishey said after she heard the dog's growls.

"Maybe not. Shall we play Dunking Booth now?" I suggested.

So we did. We ran through the Funland until we arrived at the giant fish bowl. Sqaishey ran up the ladder. I jumped into the minecart, aiming at the item frame. I let go. I had missed. Sqaishey was laughing at me.

"Good job you have an infinity bow!" She joked. I fake-laughed, pretending to be annoyed. I aimed again. Missed. And again. After six shots, I managed to hit the target (no pun intended). Sqaishey screamed as she plummented into the water. She came out and laughed.

"Ok! My turn. Can we make another bet?"

"Ummm, sure. What bet?"

"How about if I hit the target (no pun intended) in one shot, then we have to Skype and make a series together?"

"Yeah, ok." I climbed the ladder, standing on top of the trapdoor. Sqaishey lined up her bow. She released the arrow.

Everything slowed down. The item frame fell from the target. The pressure plates were activated. The redstone lit up. The trapdoor flapped open. I fell. One shot. She hit it in one shot!