《 II 》

"Why do I keep waking you up?" Kylo asks me. His body shifts uncomfortably close to mine, almost spooning me. He runs his fingers through my hair, straightening out knots and fixing it in the process.

I open my eyes and stretch the sleep out of my body. "You do? I didn't notice." I joke, sitting up. My hands felt around on the lavish furs on the bed, and I rubbed my cheeks against it. I smiled and sat up, Kylo keeping his gaze locked on me for whatever reason.

"What're you looking at?" I groan and make my way to his bathroom. I hear shuffling and footsteps till a hand wraps around my upper arm. "Where are you going?" He demands, making me scoff.

"Can I not do anything without you hanging over my shoulder?" I snap at him, turning around. I could tell he was irritated, so I decided to end this before this started. "Don't start this now." I shove off his hand and march off into his bathroom and close him off from me.

'Finally, time to myself ' I mutter with a smile, stripping down to skin, and turning on the shower. 'I heard that, missy.'

That indistinguishable voice from yesterday, abandoning me within seconds.

"Leave me alone!" I yell to him from my place in the shower. I know I'll pay for that later, but I have the right to be this way. All he's done in the past two days we're follow me around like a talking shadow and boss me around.

I take a few minutes to breath in deeply and settle myself.

"Maybe it wouldn't kill him to relax a bit, might get him off my ass." I hiss to myself, turning off the shower. I open the doors and grab a nearby towel to dry myself off.

I look around the room, jumping as soon as I see him positioned in a corner, his arms crossed. His dark eyes were in direct contact with mine, not once glancing at my exposed body.

"What the fuck are you doing in here!?" I bark at him, scurrying to cover my bare body with a towel. "At least have the politeness to knock!" I sigh heavily and fix my wet hair. Kylo strode closer to me, not having saying anything.

"You were right. Our forces are on the ground presently."

"I've heard good things so far from them." He smirks, hesitating to move any closer.

"I might have to keep you around longer." He puts his hands on my wet shoulders and kisses my forehead.

"You could have saved this for when I got out of the bath." I practically spit, turning away to face the counter.

"What the hell is this?" Picking up an elegant ebony gown and turn to him, earning a smile. "Please, try it on Ms. Tan. We have a party to attend, and I assumed, since you were a crucial part, you should accompany me tonight." I scoff and positioned the gown back on the counter, diverting my weight to my left side.

"And what would we be celebrating?" Lifting an eyebrow at him and placing my towel on the counter. Kylo fixes his gaze on tidying up the bathroom and ignores my bareness. "We have successfully taken down and brung in the leaders of the Resistance. Tonight we celebrate a long rule and a big surprise." He smiles to himself, proud of his great achievements.

"Look's like I wont be working for them anymore." I joke to myself, using my body towel to dry my hair. I grab the dress and sigh. "Well, looks like I will be attending tonight." I shrug and slip on the dress. It surprisingly fits my body well. I look in the mirror and frown at how my hair looks.

"You look gorgeous." Kylo says, walking over to me. A small smile forms on his face, and he picks up my damp towel. "I'll see you tonight." He mumbles into my hair, kissing my head and leaving the bathroom. I look at the door confused. "Is this the same person who threw me into the bathroom yesterday or does he have an equally good looking twin." I mutter to myself, continuing to dry my hair. I decide to leave it flopped to one side and frizzy.