4

When delilah arrived home she called Beverly who explained that she sadly wasn't allowed over night but would be there first thing in the morning. Delilah did ask any questions as she knew how controlling her father could be. The next morning she was woken up to the sound of the door being knocked. She was her sister was still asleep and so answer it herself.
"Hey bevy!" Delilah said giving her a hug. "Hi Dee! Uh we may need to go to the pharmacy today because you know-"  said Beverly who had taken a sudden interest in her shoes. Delilah nodded. She had matured quiet young and was always ready to help. Beverly ate a bowl of cereal whilst delilah got dressed. She put on her plaid skirt,black queen Shirt and her convers and then wrote a note for her sister to see when she woke up. The two girls then headed to the pharmacy, arms linked together.

At the pharmacy, they were in the womens isles when they hear the voice of Eddie coming from the isle next door so they decided to see what he was up to. As they went into the the isle they were met by the faces of Stan, Eddie and Bill. "Hey guys," said Beverly "whats all that for?" The boys had their arms filled with medical supplies. "Oh uh there's this kid outside in the alley and he's looks like he's just been murdered. We were getting medical supplies for him. Thing is we can't afford it." Delilah and Beverly looked at each other and smiled "well I'm sure bev can help you pay for it" delilah said smirking. She winked at Bev. The boys just stood there, slightly confused. Beverly nodded. "Well Im gonna go see this kid who looks like they've been murdered. Seya outside." Delilah said stepping out into the summers day heat. She turned the corner to the alleyway and,to her suprise saw Richie and this 'murdered' kid. "Oh hi there delilah,"said Richie, who was not expecting to see delilah. "What brings you here?"
"Oh Bev was just helping your friends pay for the stuff they need."
Before anything else was said delilah crouched down to the kids level and said, "I haven't seen you before I'm delilah what's your name?" The kid smiled and said "Ben." Delilah smiled as she stood back up. Not to her suprise, she could sense Richie staring at her but. "I know you're starting." She said jokingly to Richie who just began laughing.  Just then, the others came round the corner. "Hi Dee oh is this the kid ?" said Beverly looking down at ben. "Yup thats me," replied Ben.
"Are you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Bev said winking. Ben laughed but delilah could tell he had gone bright red. "Oh we better be off," said delilah "we have to be at my mum's milkshake place for 3!"
"Do you two wanna come to the quarry with us tommorow?" asked Stan. The girls looked at each other and nodded. "Sure," they both said as they turned to head out the alley. As they were leaving, delilah turned and gave a short wave to Richie.