7

"thanks guys,"said Mike wiping his for head. "You didn't have to do that."
"It's fine." Smiled Eddie
"Your one of us now," added delilah who for some reason felt the need to squeeze Richies arm, making him lightly blush.
"We should head off now, I'll see you all at mine tommorow bye!!" Shouted Beverly as she rode off. They all said goodbye and went their separate ways. Richie and delilah rode near each other the whole way home as it turns out Richie only lived 6 housed down from Delilah. "Bye Richie!" She called giving him a small wave as he rode off. He grinned and waved back. Delilah head in and found her sister, Jessica, eating some pizza. "Hey jess," delilah said plonking herself on the sofa. "You just missed mum," said Jess handing delilah some pizza.kp "she's doing nightshifts at some dinner,"
"She must be exhausted."
"She is."
Delilah began eating her pizza and after a while decided to head to bed.

In the morning, she got up and put in her favourite light blue skirt,a black and white shirt - which was tucked in as usual- and a small plaid jacket. She grabbed her trainers, said goodbye to Jess and hopped on her bike. On he way to bevs, Delilah let her hair down. During the 10 minute ride she couldn't stop thinking about why she had felt so happy when Richie spoke to her yesterday. It wasn't like she was in love with him, right? She settled on the fact that she had a small crush on him and that was that.

As she pulled up outside Beverlys she was surprised to just see Richie sat there all by himself. "Hi rich, they made you the door man?" She asked smirking slightly. "I'll stay here and keep you company." Delilah went and sat down next to him and smiled.
"So we are on nickname term now?" He joked moving closer to her. "Oh uh I guess so." She replied going slightly red.
"What ever you say lilah," he added placing his hand on her thigh. "Is babe allowed?" She rolled her eyes and placed her head on his shoulder. This time she had made him go very red. She suddenly felt herself leaning in. "Hey guys were going to head to the dinner you coming?" Asked Eddie coming down the stairs who was soon followed by the others. "Yep sure!" said delilah getting up, holding Richie's hand. As they headed to there bikes Richie turned around and mouthed to the other boys 'dickwards'

They all got the dinner and where all sat at a booth. To delilahs right was stan and to her left was Richie. "Rich could you pass me the ketchup?" Delilah asked. She had a sort of addiction to ketchup. "Look at these love birds calling eahother their nicknames" teased Mike.
"H-how c-cute" teased bill
Ben and Beverly laughed and before Eddie or Stan could say anything, Richie interrupted, "So what?"
"So what,what?" Questioned Stan.
"So what if I like her," said richie going red. The others just laughed and began eating but delilah knew he was being serious.

As they were riding there bikes home delilah asks the others if they wanted to sleep round. They all agreed and after Bev checked with her dad they head over. Jess was already upstairs when they got home and so they ordered pizza and got comfy and watched some movies. Eventually, the all fell asleep. During the night, delilah felt some.one come.up and kiss her forehead. Before she could check she could feel Richie's lanky arms wrap around her waist and she snuggled into him. In he morning, everyone wouldn't stop teasing them about the whole 'cuddle' situation. That day they all decided to go back to the quarry where they sat and talked for hours . Of course Richie stared the whole time but that's wasn't surprising. Over the time they were there, everyone slowly began heading home. Richie, delilah,bill and Beverly where the only one left now and decided to all go home richie and delilah waved goodbye to the other two and the had a good idea of what was about to happen between bill and Beverly. The ride home consisted of Richie calling delilah weird names like 'baby' or 'hot stuff' and alot if stupid or ,once again, weird jokes about delilah,the other losers and,of course, Mrs kaspbrak. Eddies mum. When delilah hopped if her bike outside her house, Richie did too and gave her a hug. She was going to give him a peck on the cheek but he moved his head and suddenly her lips where on his. They stayed like that for a few minutes, squeezing eachother before moving apart. "Love you rich" delilah whispered in his ear
"Love you too lilah"

They shared one more final kiss and then delilah entered her house. As soon as she closed the door, delilah put her hand over her lips and jumped in excitement, she had her own little trashmouh. Sure the others would tease her but she really did love him.

On the other side of the door, Richie was doing some strange little victory dance. He's just kissed Delilah james! The girl her had liked for years. He was finally dating Delilah james. He was so happy he almost tripped over his bike. Sure, the others would tease them alot but it would be so worth it!
He couldn't believe it. He hopped in his bike and peddled away singing happily and loudly to himself.

*THE END*