Things That Seventeen Says We Should Keep In Mind

Seungcheol: "The members are more important to me than the agency is,"

Jeonghan: "Just go with the flow, never expect. If you fail, work hard to succeed,"

Joshua: "Whenever you're going through hard times, remember that we are here for you. We are always by your side,"

Jun: "You can do it. Just keep on saying that and believe yourself. You can do it,"

Hoshi: "Don't be concerned about other people gaze. Be confident,"

Wonwoo: "If you look at life in a long run, your hardships, there will be an reward at the end,"

Woozi: "It's not wrong to be sad. It's the best to just be true to yourself and feelings. If those hard things come to you, you can say that you are tired. But you don't have to hide it."

The8: "It is impossible for one to be another persons everything. I hope they can become their own everything,"

Mingyu: "If I have 100 hearts, I won't divide it to each one of you, but I'll try to become a singer who gives each of you 100 hearts,"

Dokyeom: "In life, sometimes things won't go our way. Eventhough there are times we can get confused with the path, blame ourselves and give up. It doesn't mean you're falling behind in your dreams,"

Seungkwan: "One day you'll see how much your mother loves you. You'll see the image of her back working hard for your sake,"

Vernon: "Don't try to fit yourself into other's standards of beauty,"

Dino: "Commitment is the most important thing. Perservance and efforts. It doesn't matter even if you are behind other people. As long as you have commitment,"