Ayo Something Traumatic Happened That Changed My Life Check

There are people out there using this for serious things and there are people using it for FAKE things. It's really annoying to see the twerking ones and fake ones. I know its funny but you're still gonna received hate. If you're just gonna use it for something fake then what's the point of doing it?

I would use it for serious events like this one time I was using the MRT to go to the hospital to visit my dad's friend. He was on drugs. So when we arrived, the doors were already closing. So I was like, "No no no, we cam wait for the next one," but my family decided to risk it. If I was older and I am a parent, I wouldn't do that. I was so close to dying but luckily I didn't. I cried my eyes out and hugged my mother. My mother was saying things like "It was my fault,". Then, there was this lady who witness the moment and came up to me and comforted me. I hope that that lady is having a great day and life. I wish that the world was filled with these kind of people.

I remember when we were sleeping, I couldn't sleep due to the traumatizing incident. I was think what if I die due to it and what if i was left behind. Like, I let go of my father's hand and they were on the train but not me.

I was crying and I went to my parents and my mother comforted me. I still remember this after a long time, I don't know how long it was ever since that incident accrued.