Chapter 4: Team Troubles

It was a new morning in Beacon Academy. It was the day jafter Initiation. Yesterday was the assignment of teams and, no surprise, Luna and Aina got into a team together. "Team Sky" was their team name.

Yesterday was also the time when they explained to Weiss how they got in Beacon. Weiss was happy to say the least. The three sisters were given some time to bond with one another before sleeping.

Today was the start of classes, which was exciting for the two. They immediately rushed towards the bathroom, not knowing that both were nearly about to strip down to nothing. As they were about to remove their undergarments, both finally notice each other and blinked several times before screaming cutely.

Luna/Aina: KKKYYYYAAAAAA!!!

*Timeskip*

A few minutes of waiting, Aina had finished taking a shower and Luna entered. Both had crimson colored faces due to the embarrassing moment earlier. Aina goes ahead and dresses herself for the day. Minutes later, Luna comes out the bathroom and prepares as well. After a while, both had finished preparing and left the room to grab breakfast before heading to Professor Port's class.

Port: *sees the two* Ah, you too have finally arrived.

Luna: Hello Uncle Port.

Aina: *sounds bored* Heya...

Port: Looks like I'll be your first subject for the day.

Luna cheers while Aina groans. She's heard most of Port's stories and some have been repetitive while others don't make sense. She only likes the class due to Port providing some entertainment like Grimm fighting.

Luna on the other hand was excited since she likes the morals of the stories. She seems to be the only one who pays attention to Port since she always looked like she was listening deeply to the meaning.

The bell rings, signifying that classes have begun for the day. Before Port could start his lecture, Teams RWBY and JNPR had bursted through the door.

Port: Ah, Teams RWBY and JNPR, glad to see that you made it. Please take your seat so the class can start.

Teams RWBY and JNPR sat down at their places as Port starts his lecture.

Port: Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!

Silence filled the air as Yang and Aina groaned at the joke.

Port: Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses...

He winks at Yang, who groans uncomfortably. Aina lightly facepalms while Luna kept her signature innocent and naive smile but rolls her eyes.

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!

A random student raises his fist and yells in determination while standing up for a moment as everyone looks at him strangely before sitting down, embarrassed.

Port: That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy...

His words faded into a series of "blah, blah, blahs" for most students but not to Luna. Weiss was trying her best to listen but her attention was drawn to what Ruby was doing, which is doodling.