No Internship?

I walk downstairs with Eri on my shoulders. Mom was already up and was holding a letter. "Morning Izuku. Hey Eri, did you sleep well?" We both nodded as she handed me the letter. I opened it and smiled as I set Eri on her chair. "Guess what Eri?" "What?" "As of yesterday you are officially my daughter, Eri Midoriya!" She screamed and hugged me happy as she could be. After we both ate I brought Eri outside and showed her a custom Solar Surfer I made just for her.

The surfer was streaked with pink, green, and white, had a car seat with buckles and a helmet, a cute flower steering wheel, and it had stabilizers so that she can't ever flip it. "I was getting sick of the bus. You ready to try ot out hun?" I wasn't even done before Eri was in the seat and buckling up. With a laugh I help her seat up and put her helmet on before we set off to pick up Mei. When we got there Eri was proud. "Look Mommy, I got a Surfer too!! Snowball Express!" We both laughed as Mei hopped onto hers, "I see that honey, I'll paint the name onto it later. After I talk to your Dad about being a Hypocrite!" "Daddy, what's a Hypogrif?" The people around awed at the question as I kissed her nose.

"Hun your Mommy called me a hypocrite not a hypogrif. Remember the big pink thing she tried to give you? Well it and the Surfers are dangerous if misused. Yours though has a ton of safety features along with anti-villain gear. I don't want my snowball getting hurt." She smiled and then smirked, "Daddy wanna race to school today?" Mei left the second the word race was said. I had to hop onto my Surfer to catch up to her and Eri who left right after Mei. With Mei winning because she cheated we all get off our surfers and I show Eri how hers becomes a little cap for her horn so it doesn't accidentally prod people. Once we get that fitted onto her horn and tightened so it won't accidentally fall off, we head to Nezu since he wanted to watch over Eri this morning.

When lunch time came Eri, Mei, and I ate in the cafeteria with all of A-1 looking at her confused. "Um Deku, why is there a girl with a metal horn on your lap?" I laugh, "Sorry Kacc... I mean Katsuki. This is my daughter Eri. I just adopted her after rescuing her." Eri removed the metal cover, "Can I show them the snowball express?" I shook my head, "Not inside sweety. You might hurt someone unfolding your custom surfer." That resulted in Momo slapping me. "You seriously gave a five year old a surfer?!?! Those things are damgerous!"

Mei laughed and showed a picture of Eris custom Surfer. "Izu went all out. I looked it over for a bit and he has it using more than three SSBs for all the defensive measures. Shields, perfect cloaking, tasers, AI..." "Mommy what's AI?" Mei kissed Eri on the nose, "Its a program with a mind of it's own. Izu has it set to protect you without killing anyone." Eri hugged me, "Thanks daddy!" The class awed as I put her folded Surfer back over her horn. "I'm always going to protect my snowball."

We finished eating and headed up to class. Eri sat on my lap and Mei was behind me when Mineta finally saw my daughter. "Hey, Im Mineta. I cant wait to see what you look like in fifteen years." I quietly gave Eri to Mei and grabbed the grape pervert. "I will be right back. Mineta just tried to perve on my daughter." I dragged him out with a very mad class glaring at Mineta and a scheming Aizawa smirking.

I gently knocked on Elviras door but when she said come in I threw grapist through the door and marched after him. "I'm sorry to give you more work but I want permission to turn this grape into a grapette. He perved out on my daughter." Elvira glared at him, "What did he say?" "Something about cant wait to see her body in fifteen years." Elvira gave the pervert a waking nightmare using her quirk and we talked about his punishment. Once we were done talking she removed the nightmare and we went back to class.

Aizawa was playing rock paper scissors with Eri when we returned. "Hi Daddy, Mr sleepy taught me a new game. I keep losing though." I ruffled her hair as I tossed the perve into his seat. "Mineta was nightmared and Elvira is planning his punishment." He nodded as I took Eri back to our seat. That's when we said what he wanted to earlier.