Meet Lucy

Everyone looked at the demonic female floating in front of me. Sero had to tie Mineta to the wall so he wouldn't grope her. "It's nice to meet you but why are you wearing a perverted version of the school uniform?" That's when Mineta yelled, "What are you talking about? She's just in lingerie." Sero taped his mouth shut as the rest looked confused. Lucy began to laugh, "The purer your mind the less suggestive my outfit is."

Eri walked over and asked, "Is that why I see you in a princess dress?" We all couldn't help but awe as Lucy picked her up. "Yes it is my niece. Call me Aunt Lucy. Also Izu, I am kinda your sister. Reapers become genetic children of  Mom." That stunned me and the rest, "So I'm part demon and Momma Death then?" Lucy nodded and played with Eri as Mineta struggled to get free.

"Sis can you turn off that dirty mind thing? I don't want the Grapist to get free and do something stupid." She sighed and her outfit suddenly became a normal school uniform making Mineta calm down. "It that one the guy Mom showed the new rank of hell to?" I nodded as I stretched some.

Lucy walked over and kicked him in the balls roughly, "That's for groping Mom!" I stiffened a bit and looked at Mineta, "You groped Momma Death? Mineta, be glad I have to be nice around Eri." He passed out after pissing himself again. I cleaned up his mess and had Kaminari wake him up later as I walked home with Lucy, Eri, and Mei.

I learned about my new demonic family and that Lucifer himself is kinda my dad. Mei was interested and Eri was listening and asking questions. The funniest one was, "Does that make me part demon too?" I ruffled her hair, "No my snowball. On paperwork you are related to me but not by blood so no demonic blood in you." She looked sad, "So I'm not special like you?" I picked her up, "Sweety, you're my daughter. That makes you very special as that makes you unique. Even when you get brothers and sisters you'll be unique." That made her happy making us all laugh as we walked into the mansion.

Mr and Mrs Hatsune weren't very happy to see a demon with us. After explaining how we are related they calmed down some. When I mentioned the bit about being related to Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil, they freaked out again. It took an hour of me trying to calm them down before I gave up and yelled, "Momma Death, I need some help please."

Lady Death warped in and sighed, "Lucy, I told you not to explain that bit to him yet. Look his skeleton which you see when he goes Reaper is made out of a mix of mine, my husbands, and Izukus DNA. It's how people become Reapers so don't hold it against him." They calmed down and Mr. Hatsune asked, "So, he is related to Satan?" "I prefer being called Lucifer."

Everyone turned to see Lucifer coming out of the portal, "Now Lucy, I told you not to tell Izuku that I'm your father and kinda his. I know I told you to never lie but you can omit some stuff. Especially if it will cause chaos." Lucy looked down, "I'm sorry Dad. I just wanted to meet my brother." To add to the chaos Mom and Dad Might walked in.

"What does she mean by brother?" Mom asked a bit mad. "My Reaper skeleton is a mix of mine, Lady Death, and Lucifers DNA. She is the daughter of the two." Dad Might thought a bit, "Are Reaper skeletons tough?" Lucifer smirked, "Unbreakable and immune to acids. Even hell and heaven weapons can't  break them." Eri looked up at me, "Daddy, can I have a Reaper Skeleton too?" I sighed, "I'd prefer that you don't become a Reaper like me but it's up to you, Momma Death, and Lucifer."

Eri looked at them, "Is it possible to have a skeleton but not be a Weaper?" Lady Death awed and ruffled her hair. "It is possible but youd still have Reaper powers which will attract other Reapers. Not all are nice." "Shadow from the test." Lady Death nodded, "He was the 10th most powerful before Izuku. He would be ranked 11 if Izuku didn't defeat him." Eri shook her head, "Nevermind then. Maybe when I'm in UA like Daddy."

Lucy, Lucifer, and Lady Death went home with Lucy saying, "If you can arrange Grapist to die early, I could use his soul for my experiments." I nodded, "If he gropes Mei again he will win a short trip to hell." The trio laugh and I smile as they vanish. Mom sighed, "Please tell me you're only joking." I shook my head and told them about the stunts he pulled.

Once that was over we all ate supper then Mei and I worked together in the basement. We were reinforcing the houses security and making a new device. When we finished I kissed Mei and went to bed. Tomorrow will be very interesting.