Birthday Night

Butters almost forgot it was his birthday that Friday. Like said, he never used to celebrate it before.

Wendy reminded him when she gave him a large hug as he got off the bus. "Happy birthday Butters!"

He hugged her back. "Thank you, Wendy."

-

He arrived at Bebes house at around 7pm, the time he was given. Bebe had excitedly dragged him inside.

She led him to her room where Wendy was already sitting on the floor, Bebe taking a seat on the soft carpet opposite her. Butters sat between them, making a half circle.

Butters took off his coat, deliberately leaving his gloves on. "So what do you wanna do?" Bebe asks Butters, tilting her head.

Butters shakes his head. "I'm not sure."

Bebe lights up. "When Kyle gets here we should totally play never have I ever, or drinking poker."

Wendy rolls her eyes. But Butters is focused on something else. "Kyle's coming?"

Wendy nods. "Said he was. I'm not sure when though." She rolls her eyes again. "Unless he's off making out with Stan."

Butters feels slightly awkward. Kyle isn't really a good friend of his, but he's still one of his only guy friends. Except Wendy is still bitter about the fact that he's Stan soulmate and she hasn't met hers.

Bebe looks at his hands, raising an eyebrow. "Why are you wearing gloves inside?"

Butters flushes, Wendy waves a hand in Bebes direction. "How many people don't wear gloves in south park?"

Bebes right eyebrow goes higher, her face growing more questioning. "Yeah, but inside? Like one?"

"Bebe just drop it."

Butters shakes his head. "It's fine Wendy." He takes off his gloves slowly, making sure his long sleeves cover his mark.

Bebes mouth falls into realisation. "Oh my god! You're embarrassed over your mark!" Her face was excited though.

Wendy groaned. "Forever nosy, that's Bebe for you."

Butters face flushed redder. "Wha- no!"

Bebe grinned. "C'mon Butters you know I don't believe that. What is it? Someone you don't like??"

"Bebe calm the fuck down, jesus." Wendy pushed her slightly away from Butters.

Butters pulls his sleeve further up. "It's nothing like that. I don't like the way it looks." It's not a full lie. He really doesn't like the way it looks but half the time he's ashemed over it because of the weird circumstance where it keeps scarring over and then being the same.

Bebe deflates. "Oh."

Wendy pinches her nose in a very Stan-like manner. "Ugh, Bebe c'mon. It's nothing to get worked up over smoking when just because you don't have yours yet."

Bebe snaps her head towards Wendy. "Hey! You don't have yours either."

Butters just glad he escaped having to show it, unsure which state it was in at the moment. He didn't really mind Bebes nosy behavior, he just embarrassed over it sometimes.

The doorbell from downstairs rang and Bebe got up to get it.

"You okay?" Wendy asks.

"Huh," Bitters blinks. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Bebe can be a bit overbearing at times but you get used to it."

Butters nods.

They sit in silence while Bebe walks into the room with Kyle and.. Kenny? Trailing behind her.