How i am alive (part One)

A/N:if you don't know the misfits (not the band) please go check them out!! Remember C/N (city name)

Y/N: I'm not a usual kid, I grew up in C/N, before my parents divorced and my dad died,after that I was with my mom till I turned 8 till my mom past away from cancer,I was left alone in the streets for I think a short period of time till some tall man approached me. " Where's your parents kid!? " The tall man asked me worried a bit "I'm an orphan sir I live on the streets" I say and the man shakes his head in disbelief. "Well you're coming with me" he says picking me up making me squeal. Though the man looked familiar,like from YouTube or something mmh,I'd see for sure later, as the man was walking to a car I felt uneasy like this is weird,but I shook this feeling because I might have a home again! "Yo Swagger I found a kid were keeping her" he said putting me down and I stumbled to the ground and I look around. " A kid!? ...Cameron Really? " Swagger said looking at me "Yes really she looks adorable" Cameron says patting my head " fine. What's your name kid. " Swagger says looking at me and I look back " It's Y/N " I say looking at him and he shrugs "nice name get in a seat you have to meet the others at home. I nod and sit in a chair looking at my bruises and cuts on my leg "Jesus fucking Christ what happened to you!? " Cameron says kneeling down to my scanning the marks on me " trying to find food is a hard task living on the streets Cam " I say and he give me a worried face. "She also needs clothes I'll have bee help her"Swagger says "Bee?" I say completely lost in the conversation "on she's a female friend of ours she'll adore you." Swagger says and I nod. Cameron gets up and sits down and someone tells from up front " were here cunts! " the person says and they open the door to see me and them. "Who's this?" They say and I get nervous " this is Y/N she is a new member she'll be fine " Cameron says and the person says "Hi I'm Toby" she says putting out her hand "Hi Toby nice to meet you"

That was 5 years ago I'm 13 now, and the boys are my family tho I don't smoke weed or do drugs they treat me like family no matter what. This is where the story begins....

A/N: part one of where we are!! Anyway thank you for reading just so you know there won't Be AN Y Smut!