"you think I'm a crazy bitch"(9)

A/N: well this is gonna get dark also do you guys want smut? 😈😏 haha,Jk only wholesome shit

Juicy's pov: we won in court but right before he went out he screamed "demon" he's crazy  I know it, when we got home I saw Ree's face turn pale staring at something in Y/N's room, "Kid,watcha see?" I ask and he didn't respond so I shook him and he grabbed my hand and pointed in the direction and saw nothing, "you know how that guy screamed D-Demon........I see it T-There rea-" he stopped mid sentence as I see it as well, it looked like Y/N, "N-No it can't b-" I stopped as it came closer the demons Mouth grinned as it grabbed both of us and started speaking, " She's not gone yet tho her soul is cursing Jake's soul and he's terrified see for yourself " it said as I look down I can see her but she's so skinny and unwell, I could hear her screaming at Him she's crying but it's not water it's blood, her eyes is pure white and her skin is a silver everything else is the same.the boy yelped and prayed begging for freedom,then her eyes turn black and she was chanting something and the man lifted and then s-she disappeared, and the man just sat there shaking.the demon looked at us and sent us back to the house,which we were greeted by two rings one for me and Ree we put it on not thinking about anything and nothing has happened. it's been another week and we got updates on Y/N, she's healing and got surgery done but it won't be a while for her to heal, I saw the others have the same ring on, I wasn't surprised, I was walking to my room when I felt something grab my arm when I turned I saw Y/N, my eyes widen, "Y/N" I say tearing up trying not to cry, she smiled and flies around the living room "guys get out here now" I say as the bit come out and look at me then Y/N. She goes to the stairs, "Y/N!" Ree said running to her but she stopped him she went to me and put her hand into me and it went through and she just took it out, " You're not Dead right" Eddie said and she shook her head,when I felt her tug on my arm it wasn't her actually grabbing me it was the air blowing on it or something I don't know, she looked at the clock and she waved and she disappeared leaving us speechless....

(play the song just trust me side way thing is you regular is someone else ;)) bold is both
Y/N pov:  tell me again,about how it hurts. Being awfully loud,for an introvert. "Get out of my room" smile wiped clean. Isn't it weird,to be so mean. "I'm guessing I've grown horns, I guess I'm human no more"  " I can tell I've rotted in your brain ,oooh how easily passion twists" "you think I'm a crazy bitch I craft my words my words to fit your head cuz no one listens to the dead, so maybe I'll talk to you, the only way I know how to. Mhm I've said my speech" "  through sharpened teeth" "you break the rules and spikes grow from your skin, please let the devil in" " a meter apart,we blankly state we shout in our heads "are you still in there?" Well, this ends bad then. We knew it would so we won't eat our words,cuz they don't taste good" "I'm guessing I've grown horns, I guess I'm human no more I can tell I've rotted in your brain" "oh how easily passion twists" " you think I'm a crazy bitch a thousand words left unsaid cuz no one listens to the dead, so maybe I'll talk to you,the only way I know how to. Mhm,I've said my speech mhm,through sharpened teeth"  you break the rules and spikes grow from your skin " oh, I think it might be worth a try . Oh,an I ready to let this die? Mhm,a monster's here. Mhm,you plug your ears, but hey you might just listen to it sing, please let the devil in" "Look, we know that I've seen this before High and mighty, at the top of your list Adoring every move, now my rank is sinking But we're both guilty of black or white thinking And through my red eyes, you look pale All of your scars are looking more like scales Two ugly creatures, two sinister preachers Blind to the past, like a couple of monsters..Just a couple of monsters"  " so maybe I'll talk to you,the only way I know how to.mhm, I've said my speech mhm through sharpened teeth" "you break the rules and spikes grow from your skin,I think it might be worth a ,oh am I ready to let this die,mhm a monster's here, mhm you plug your ears ,but hey you might just listen to it sing,please let the devil in."

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS YAY!! I did it thank god!!! I hope you enjoyed this weird chapter see ya soon!!