the Big chance (6)

A/N:This.Is.So.Much.Fun! (Yes I put the periods there) new POV'S 👏bold is together btw UwU

Juicy's pov: While we were getting hamburbers Ree texted me about the video and if we could actually have Y/N in one,if course I told the boys and they all agreed to the video, "she needs a script tho just for the hell of it" Josh said " script!? We didn't have Ree kid have a script why do it to her,She's pretty fucking funny! " Eddie said kinda upset "Alright Alright, she won't have a script she better not be like Juicy or Ree" Josh said "I'm sure she's a mix of both Josh" Narrator said Eddie and I nodded and Josh face palmed "Fine let's get home so we can eat" Josh said and we all nodded and we went home. We exited the car and we heard laughter in the house, we all looked at each other and went inside placed the food on the table and we heard Ree kid rage and Y/N laughing her ass off, we knock on the door and open it to see they were playing Minecraft 1v1, it looked so cute.....uhh, "Guys food is ready" Narrator said " Alright be there after I Kill Ree one last time" Y/N said "HEY YOU LITTLE- FUCKING HOW" Ree raged and Y/N started laughing "I play the game a bit to much" she said turning the game off and walking to the table where we all were eating,they say down and we got to planing and shit. "So we are gonna make a video after this do you wanna join Y/N?" Josh said and Y/N looked up, "wait really?!" She said and Josh nodded , "Fuck yeah that sounds like fun!" She said smiling brightly,her smile lit up Narrators day he told me she makes him think he has a purpose again....I hope she is good at this

Narrators Pov: look at her smile,it's so bright and pure,how would her parents abandon such a thing? Like Ree said "But it's to late she believes in fate,She absolutely Smitten she'll never let you go"  it's true... But I said back "but it's to late you believe in fate you're absolutely Smitten you'll never let her go" I smiled when I said it and Ree blushes hard. We said this due to Ree wanting to well ask her out, I think it's absolutely adorable and a good idea Eddie wants him to do it all romantically,Juicy wants him to do it like he would and Josh wants to see it during our video and I think that's what he's gonna do. After dinner we all head to our rooms as I head to my room ree taps on me and I turn, "I'm gonna use the lyric but also why cuz I'm nervous as fuck,alright?" He says shaking " Yeah of course I'm sure she likes you back man, just don't fuck yet. " I say and Ree kid laughs heading to his room,we all get ready and we start recording like all of us even Y/N is recording. After some bits,the boys told Ree that he could and they'd add the bit if Y/N said yes. "W-Wait you're gonna put the song in right!?" Ree said really nervous, " Well yeah of course" Josh said putting the song in and Y/N instantly started singing along, "She knows the song!?" Ree whispered to me and I shrugged "go shoot your shot man!"
I'm excited

Ree's Pov:why!? Why do cute and shit!? Ugh it's for her and I love her so eh, as the song for to the part I well Virtually grabbed Y/N's hand and spun her and the lyric came, shit...Here we go  "But it's to late I believe in fate, I'm absolutely Smitten,I'll never let you go".   N-No way we sung it together!? She starred into my well characters eyes and she covered her mouth getting what I ment "No fucking way" she said and I laughed a bit and I nodded then she took off her head set and Josh came out of his room with a camera and I took mine off and I heard foot steps racing up the stairs and i opened my arms waiting to anything and as soon as possible Y/N jumps into my arms and I wrap my arms around her she squealed happily and juicy sceamed, "HE GOT PUSSY" Y/N laughed letting go of me, "Kiss her!!" Josh said kinda squealing,I looked at her holding her hand she blushes and nods I smile softly kissing her as the others cheer me on, we split apart for air, "Y/N...Will you officially be my girlfriend?" I say and she smiles "FUCKING YES" she squeals hugging me and I hug back kissing her forehead, "boys can I cuddle with my girl now?" They laugh and nod shutting my door and I move my eyes toward my Girlfriend smiling. "Anime?Or what?" She asks smiling "Hell yeah let's watch some anime!" I say jumping on my bed and turning on my tv,after we chose we sat there watching all 12 episodes of no life no game.it was four in the morning when I fell asleep till I heard a crash and a scream.
Shit!

A/N:Wholesome,oh So wholesome I'm very jealous of the reader so let's change something's up 😈 not really I think...