The first encounter

A/N: The povs might change throughout the story... please don't get too confused. If you do, please ask me and I will explain it.

Third person pov:

The little boy stopped infront of the huge building. Castle High was written on the thick grey walls.

Carefully he started pulling his suitcase through the humongous gate into the main hall.

As he stepped into the room, that was already bigger than his old school, everyone turned around.

All eyes were now focussed on the small redhead who just stepped inside of the castle.

His aunt Tracy Storm, the principal of that school imedietly began running towards the boy and pushed him into her chest just a few seconds later.
She had the same red curls and forest green eyes.

The boy smiled shyly, blushing with slight embarrassment on his face, showing his freckles that were splattered all over his face.

"Oh Louis darling! You're finally here!", she squeaked into his ear and hugged him even tighter.

"I-I c-can't b-br-breathe, Louis stuttered.
"OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY!", Tracy imedietly apologised and let go of the boy with his forest green eyes.
"It's fine aunt Tracy. I'm used to it..", he laughed softly.

She looked at the suitcase: "Let's get your stuff to your dorm first. I will introduce you to the other students later."
"O-ok..", is all that Louis could say before his aunt started pulling him with her.

He didn't really know how to react to the other boys that were just staring at him. He looked around the room and his forest eyes met a pair of hazel ones. They belonged to a boy around his height and age, standing in the back of the hall. The boy had messy blond hair, a nice tanned but not dark skin and the same freckles splattered all over his face. The boy shyly smiled and waved at Louis. Louis smiled back just the second he was dragged into a dark grey hallway and out of the bright main hall.

Tracy carefully dragged her nephew to his new dorm that she knew he would share with the biggest asshole in school. She stopped infront of the room and sighed.

"This is going to be your new home, my dear.", she said with a smile, "Your roommate Luke might be a little mean to you or even bully you... But it was the only free bed we had left..."

Louis looked shocked at first but then smiled, "It's ok aunty. I'll just be careful around him."
Louis reached out to open the door but his aunt continued talking.
"One more thing. I bought you a little gift. It's on your bed, I hope you'll like it, she said gave him one last kiss before heading back to the main hall.

She stopped again and turned around: "You have time to unpack your stuff and look around the building. I'll send Lucas to give you a tour."

Louis nodded and finally opened the door to his new room.
His bed was to the right. He knew imedietly after seeing the gigantic, cream coloured Teddy Bear sitting on the pillow on the bed.

He sat down and looked at the teddy and spotted the card that was located in it's lap. He took it and started reading it:

Dear Louis,
I know that your favorite Teddy also got burned that night, so I decided to give you this one.
I hope this'll help you sleep a little better.
I also hope that you'll have a great time.

I welcome you to Hogwarts! ;)

Your favorite aunt Tracy.

Louis couldn't help the tears that started running down his face. He was sad remembering about what happened that night. But he was also happy to be with aunt Tracy.

He flinched as the door opened and somebody rushed into the room, banging the door shut behind him.

Louis imedietly found himself hiding behind the Teddy bear and glanced at the boy who stopped in the middle of the room and started to stare at the bed that he was sure to have seen a movement in.
"What the actual fuck?!"

Louis quietly moved the bear away and looked at the boy, who was now staring at him instead.
"A-are you Luke?", Louis asked the tall brown haired, baby blue eyed boy.

"Yes, but what is that?", he pointed at the bear with slight confusion and amusement.
Louis nervously smiled: "My aunt Tracy gave it to me as a welcome gift"

"Your aunt?", Luke asked confused furrowing his brows a little.

"M-my name is Louis Storm..", Louis started to shift around uncomfortably.

"Oh.. So you are that crazy woman's nephew?", Luke asked, "should've seen that coming.."

"A-are you gonna hurt me?", Louis asked shaken between curiosity and fear.

"Who told you that shit?!", Luke seemed to be mad about that.

"M-my aunt said that you bully people...", Louis said now only in fear, looking down on his knees.

"I used to.", Luke said.

Louis looked back up: "used to?"

"In middle school my best friend and I bullied that kid called Lucas."

"Then...", curiosity was gradually taking over Louis again, "why did you stop?"

"That dumbass Leo fell in love with him. They are still dating to this day.", Luke said acting as if he was annoyed by it. "Why do you even want to know?!"

"T-to be honest... I'm just curious...", his words turn into a mumble that was still loud enough for Luke to understand, "a-and I used to get bullied for my hair..."
Louis lowered his head to hide the blush of embarrassment that creeped onto his face.

"I won't hurt you."

A/N:
Sorry but I'm lazy af and don't feel like continuing this... I'm also tired and hungry... So yea.. Next chapter will be up on Thursday anyways. Its not too long until then.

I hope you still enjoyed this...🤗