Chapter two (cuz I'm uncreative)

I'm back. On time.

I think the new system will work out just fine.
I decided that I will write the theories and one shots whenever I feel inspired to and upload them right after they are finished.

Also shoutouts to Emily that I met on TikTok and to Hailey that has been supporting me on Wattpad since I started this...

THANK YOU TWO!!❤

(They know that I'm talking to them. And Emily is using her name on TikTok anyways.😂👌 If one of you still wants to keep your Identity secret... Just answer me in private😘)

Onto the new chapterrrr...!!!👍😅

Luke's pov:

"I won't hurt you.", I heard myself say to the little redhead on the bed in front of me.

I felt my heart missing a beat as the boy gave me a beautiful smile.

I just want to devour him and take his innocence... Make him mine.. And only mine..

Putting those thoughts aside I smiled back at the boy called Louis.
"So you are going to be my new roommate?", I asked already knowing the answer.

"I guess so...", the small boy replied with an even brighter smile.
Then suddenly blushed and went back to his shy self within just a second: "Can you help me unpack my stuff? It's not much but Aunt Tracy said that she would send someone to show me around here..."

"Sure, Lou. I'll help.", I looked him in the eyes, "It's fine if I call you Lou right?"

"Y-yes.. Its okay..."

I kneeled down in front of his bed and started to open his suitcase. It took him a few seconds to realise and sit down with me.
I picked up a black hoodie with a red heart on the front and chuckled.

His face flushed red: "D-don't laugh..."

"I'm not laughing... I think it's cute..", I said with a smile, looking up from the hoodie, "You should be careful around here.."

He smiled at first but then looked at me confused.
"I'll just hive you the sweater of my uniform.. It's cold around here..", I lowered my voice so he couldn't hear it, "And if you're wearing my name on you they will keep their filthy hands of you.." (A/N: who do think is "they"? 😏)

Lou's pov:

"O-okay...", I said, wondering what he meant when he said 'you should be careful around here'.

After around 30 minutes we were done unpacking my stuff and Luke actually convinced me to change into his sweater, saying that he had several ones since were supposed to wear atleast one piece of it, like the jacket, everyday.

"Lukey boy~!", a voice called from outside the door after brutally knocking on it.
I could see Luke's eyes rolling and couldn't help but chuckle at the nickname.

"I'm here to pick up Louis for the tour.", the voice yelled.

I turned around to face Luke: "Is that the Lucas you were talking about?"

"Yeah, it is.", he said to me and then turned back towards the door, "The door is not locked. Just move your ass inside already!"

The door opened and the brown eyed boy that I saw in the hall earlier happily jump into the room. He was was grinning from ear to ear and I just had to return it. I couldn't help it at all...

A/N: I know I said I'd put atleast 750 words per chapter but my inspiration is gone, I'm tired, last night was really shitty (don't ask), I need to cut my toenails (😅), I haven't eaten breakfast yet (it's like 3pm) and I haven't gotten much sleep..

I need some coffee... I will upload another chapter this weekend so you don't have to wait till Thursday...

Don't be mad.. 👉👈