Prologue

Lelouch of Britannia, took over his father's empire. Instead of ruling with an iron fist, he rule with a kindness. He release the areas back to the people but the ones in the Americas. He had a child name Y/n, with C2.

He raise Y/n to be like him. Smart and powerful at any moment, always having an upper hand no matter who he is dealing with. Even manipulating others if needed.

He grew up in this manner, of course what else could Lelouch do to help his son, other than giving him his Geass. By taking his son's eye and replacing it with one of his. Now with two Geass at his usage, he is a king in the making.

At the age of 16, he found a portal to another world. After many attempts to scout out the world, Y/n decided to venture forth and learn this new world himself with a small amount of soldiers. 

He sent his knight else where as he went to Beacon to learn two years from now. There in Beacon things got interesting for the Prince.

There he met Ruby Rose, a cute shy gal (18 along with each other major character). She bump into him while heading to the ballroom. The two began to talk and found a few common things. Of course Y/n had to Lie, a prince from another world, who would believe him?

Later that night Ruby introduce Yang to Y/n, and yet just say that the two didn't see eye to eye.

After that during the initiation, he found a second year team that so happen to be one member short for an unknown reason. But the team all died during an white Fang attack three days later.

Y/n was all alone. As time went on he grew more and more distant from everyone, but two. Ruby and Velvet.

Velvet was close to Y/N's team, when he had a team. After they left, Y/n get lonely, so Velvet decide to help him out. She spend around two hours a day with him as much as possible, just hanging out.

Fox and Yatsuhashi support Velvet, but not Coco. She thinks she lost a friend to someone else, so when she can she bullies Y/n. Yang joins in as well, and so did a lot of people. An unknown student that barely any one pays attention to, is the best target for many of them. This went on for months, where our story take place. 

Blake and Sun were walking down the street. Talking about the white fang as the rest of team RWBY is looking for Blake.

Sun: "Yeah, there this big ship of dust coming at 9, dock 12."

Blake: "Okay, we can....."

Blake sported Y/n in the distance, walking into an alley.

(Combat Clothes) 

(Combat Clothes) 

Blake: "Y/n?"

Sun: "Who?"

Blake: "Someone I know ."

Soon a moment later Roman was walking down the road, and enter the same alley after a quick check around.

Blake thought he was in danger and rush over, Sun follow in confusion.