Chapter Two: Suspection

I was waiting outside of the cafeteria, because there is a food fight.

Nora: *distance* "I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!"

Classic Nora. I am reading a book, it was about this King of Vale, the one during the great war. How he defeat the two sides using a simple golden sword and a simple golden crown.

The wordings of the two relics, it sounds more magical than simple objects. Almost reminding me about Geass. Interesting about that concept. I should investigate further. But where to start researching for it? So many options. 

Soon enough Glynda came and stop the fighting, good thing too because I swear that I heard the roof breaking at some point. I retreated towards the library after that so begin research, so did Team RWBY and JNPR for some reason.

I continue to read the history, but every time I glance over to the teams, Blake is always looking at me. Please tell me that she doesn't know about me. The things I have done here. Wait, doesn't she have a grudge with Torchwick. 

Then how did she know that me and Roman are connected? A kitty seem to have been too curious. 

Thankful two idiots, I mean people, distract her long enough that I can go away from her. They were too loud anyways. I should keep more of an eye on her for now on. Who knows what may happen to her in the near future. 

I should warn Roman and give him a head's up. 

3rd POV

Sun: "Didn't take you being the board game type?"

Sun ask Blake as she was watching Y/n leave the library. She stand up and place her cards on the ground. 

Blake: "I think I'm done playing actually. There is something I want to do real quick, I see you guys later."

Blake walk away from the others, and of course Nora made a joke.

Nora: "Women."

As Blake try to catch up to Y/n, Y/n was walking with caution, and Blake notice something. In the halls they were walking in, huge windows look out to the courtyard. And on top of one of them roofs of another section of the school, stood a figure with a white cloak.

Once Blake spotted her, she ran away. Blake gave chase, and notice something. That the figure follows Y/n, Blake didn't know who that could be, since only two people spent most of their time with Y/n and the figure look too feminine to be Roman.

Soon when Y/n reach outside to the front of the statue at school, the figure drop down and vanish from Blake's sights. But as Y/n was walking along the path, a white rose was waiting for him with a note that says his name.

Now he is creep out, he knows the three back home should stay till he says for them to enter, and no one else that he know on top of his head give out white roses to him. 

He took it and stuff inside his uniform, inside the pocket over his right breast. He continue walking along, not noticing to see a figure in white watching him from a tree nearby. He didn't know that he drop his journal. 

Blake continue following Y/n till she lost him in a bullhead heading into town. She grunted in defeat and turn around to see the figure on the roof of the pillars in front of the school. She gave chase to the figure once more into the school after she grab the journal. There she lost her near the dorms, she grunted in defeat again. 

All she wanted was to know his connection to the White Fang but now who is this new character? 

In her dorm, she began to think about the white fang and how she got here at the school for hours along with Y/n. Soon the others enter the room while she was thinking. Weiss was filing her nails, Yang playing on her scroll, and Ruby writing down her experience for her 'date' with Y/n later.