Chapter One: Confrontation

Three days after the docks, Blake been keeping an eye on Y/n. In Class, in the Cafeteria, outside, and even as far as becoming a stalker just to watch his actions. She was suspicious on Y/n's actions and notions, thinking he was something important in the criminal underworld. 

This morning, Coco and Yang jump him before Port's class. Afterwards walking to his next class, Cardin came in with his team and beat him. Then nothing after that so far, since Ruby and Velvet was around him for the most part. 

Right Now, everyone was in the cafeteria eating. Blake was staring intensive towards Y/n while he was speaking to Velvet. 

Yang: "Hey Blake, why do you keep looking at Y/n?"

Blake was watching Y/n as he said something that make Velvet laugh hard. She stare at his hands and his mannerisms. He talk with his hands a lot, like he is use to being an over dramatic character.

Blake: "I just got this feeling is all."

Weiss: "Please tell me you didn't fell for him?"

Blake: "What?! No! It is just that I might know his secret is all."

Yang: "Oh! Secret! What is it?"

Blake: "All I know is that Torchwick is involved and Y/n keep calling Roman 'my knight'."

Weiss: "Royalty inside the Criminal Empire?"

Yang: "That makes absolute sense, he is from an Powerful tech empire that we just don't know about. Come on Blake, give me a break."

(If only you know Yang, if only)

Blake: "I saw Roman bowing before him, and Y/n was different. It felt off, and strange. I can't explain it. It was, Strange to say the least. Y/n was in charge acting like he was in control of the situation." 

Weiss: "It probably was a dream you had. You haven't had good sleep lately."

Blake: "It was three days ago."

Yang: "Well, Damn. Nothing we can say against that. But he is still weak. I doubt he can be that powerful." 

Blake: "Okay then, what is his semblance?"

Yang: "Easy it's.......... it's......... Oh it was.... no wait......." 

Weiss: "Now that you mention it, what is his semblance? I haven't seen it before. He always gets into conflict and Cardin love to pick on him after Jaune stand up for himself a few months back."

Yang: "Yeah. What is his semblance? You need one in order to get into Beacon, what is it?" 

Blake: "He is hiding something. His semblance, is just the tip of the iceberg. What else is he hiding, because I ask the other schools about him, none of them have any idea. No recommendations from any huntsmen, almost like he Waltz right in one day and got here with the snap of his fingers. He is even weak?" 

All three look to see Y/n puffing his hands to mimic an explosion, which cause Velvet to laugh harder. Soon Ruby came over to them and she join in on the conversation. The three was having a good time. 

Weiss: "Pretending to be weak, a good cover of you ask me."

Yang: "Why you say that?"

Weiss: "Because I was planning on dying my hair, color contact lens, and a change my outfit along with changing my name to hide who I am. Sometimes I hate fan boys or people who want to take advantage of me." 

Blake: "Why wouldn't someone else who grow up Royalty do the same? I mean his name even sound royal."

Yang: "What like Here comes his majesty Prince Y/n Val Britannia .... Shoot it even does sound royal."