BL12: Old Letters

"Keina and the others are fine. Thank goodness" Azi said

"Azi.."

"Hmm?"

"May aaminin ako... Its about Sierrah"

Azi stared at me, waiting for what I'm about to say next

"Sierrah has been captured. I've known a couple of hours now. I'm sorry for not telling you about it immediately." Diretsyo kong sinabi kay Azi.

She picked up her phone and started typing." I sent a message to the others to let them know of it" Azi replied coldly

"I'm glad you said it. What would've happen if the others are hurt" Azi said

Hindi na ako nagsalita pagkasabi ko tungkol kay Sierrah.

We continued the pattern of exchanging drivers every few hours and we arrived at Aglea.

Aglea... Such a beautiful place. I don't ever want to dirty this place. It makes me feel nostalgic. It makes me remember how I'd run to a tree house.

Tree house? Huh.. where is the tree house

This place, I've been here a couple times with my siblings and my mother. I don't recall my father joining us. I continued walking on the path.

This part is our property however we never intended to get ris of the flowers, and trees here. This place felt like a safe place. I see now why my older siblings often come here, to cleanse their minds, to obtain peace even for a little while.

I kept on walking towards the trees, whilst Azi is inside of the cabin.

I saw the tree. The most special tree to me. I grabbed the shovel and started digging to where it may be. After about two and a half hours I found it. Took it out and sat by the tree.

Sinubukan kong imatch ang susing nahanap namin sa underground ring pero hindi ito ang kapares niyang lock. Naalala ko ang sabi ng aking ate bago ako umalis

"Kung sakaling magbago isip mo. Kung sakaling tatanggapin mo nalang. Go to Aglea before your event. Bring a pen and paper. You'll need it. The shovel will always be there, dig and and the chest. The key should be inside your favorite tree."

Tumayo ako at tinitigan ang puno saka sinimulang kapa kapain. May nakita akong butas na maliit na may nakalabas ng tali. Hinila ko ito at ang susi na sinasabi ni ate ay naroon.

I don't know anong nasa loob nitong chest pero. As instructed, I have my pen and paper. And the key.

"Looks ancient. Neat." I whispered to myself.

I opened the chest and saw multiple letter from the Mercadejas bloodline. Old letters. Some letters which looked to be older are opened while some not so old are still sealed but a few were opened. I took one of the opened letters and saw I noticed it was a love letter. Tear-jerking for me, really.

"Dearest Polly,
  I hope this letter will be read by you someday. I hope you find this place. This place is safe and peaceful and calming to my soul.

Sweetheart, my love for you is neverending but I am sure that you cannot return these feelings of mine, painful, but I will take it, there's no other way. Sweet, innocent Polly, your porcelain skin, red lips, brown eyes, and brown hair. The time has come for me to fulfill my duty as part of this family. I must go. Dearest Polly you are the most precious person I can ever know.

I know, that this letter, will never find you. Nor do I have the balls to mail it to you. So then, in my dying days, I know I'd smile reading this letter.