BL13: Mercadejas Letters

I saw my brothers and sisters names on the envelopes. They were opened. Except for one. Except for kuya Tony's envelope. Pero I'll read it later, I figured why I needed the pen and paper. I have to make my own letter for my future self. Something wise and comforting should be nice. Or maybe something honest instead.

I finished writing my letter, I proceeded to put the letter inside the envelope and sealed it.

I read my mother's letter once more. She had written that if the letter was open it means she was truly having a difficult time with my father.

I wonder what happened and when she opened the letter.

I read all opened letters. I'm in awe, confused, shocked and curious as to why some letters were written as they were.

I put my letter inside the chest, locked it and buried it once again, I returned the key back in the tree and went to Azi. 

Azi asked what I was doing I simply said I looked for something instead of telling her about the letters. 

Although this place is owned by my family it is not just the house we own, a few walks from the tree is the cemetery for everyone who served and was a part of our bloodline. The reason we have our own cemetery is because even after death fallen enemies' heirs either steal the bones and riches buried with the bodies or sell the ashes of those who were cremated. I had noticed na pumunta doon si Azi, to check the graves I assume, I'll asked her what she finds later.

I didn't find any clue here, neither did Azeia around this are so I contacted Charlie to inform her to keep driving towards Dustfall for us to have an upper hand against those who're after us.

"Any text from Pat?" Azi asked

"Wala, all we can do for now is pray na they are still alive" sagot ko

" I set something in the oven. Kumain muna tayo ng ayos bago bumyahe ulit" sabi ni Azi

Tumango ako at sumunod papasok ng bahay.

-----

"You checked the graves one by one, right?" Tanong ko kay Azi

"Graves?"

"Yeah, nakita kita roon kanina, by the tree."

"May sementeryo kayo rito? Sa loob ng bahay?" nlilitong tanong niya

"What? No! Sa laba...s.." as I was telling her na nasa labas ang sementeryo I come to realize na di ko pa nasabing may sementeryo kami dito sa Aglea

"Labas? hindi pa ako lumalabas unless nung tinawag kita kanina.. I'm locking the doors." tumakbo si Azi para ilock ang mga pinto at mabilis na bumalik sa kusina kasama ko

"I don't recall telling you.. about the cemetery, Azi"

"⊙﹏⊙"

" I had assumed na you were just checking the area since I don't recall telling you na may cemetery dito and that you had only found the graves and had checked them for clues.. is it not?"

"..."

"..."

"...Ha?"

"...Ha?"

By instinct, pareho kaming tumakbo palabas, dumiretsyo sa kotse si Azi ako naman ay dumiretsyo sa may sementeryo. Pag liko ko ay may sumalubong sa mukha ko na isang matigas na bagay, dahilan para ako ay nahilo't natumba

"Tick-tock Alexandra, tick-tock"

My eyes became blurry and my head is spinning, I feel something dripping down my forehead and nose. Blood maybe? I can't see the face of the person who hit me. I can't stand nor sit from the dizziness I'm feeling. But somehow.. I know this voice. I've heard this voice before. Where? When? Who?

And my vision went all black.

"...ex"

"...ALEX!" I can hear a loud voice calling my name even so I can't focus on that voice

I can't move, my head hurts, my body feels heavy, I can feel something wet on top of my head and on my face, sliding down the back of my head to my nape. I can't move, I can't open my eyes, my ears are ringing. I remember someone hitting me. Azi, what happened to Azi? Is she hurt? Was she able to catch that person? Damn, my head hurts.. I feel dizzy, my eyes, heavy, I can't feel my my body, I want to move yet I am unable. 

Ahhh.. am I dying? is this what it feels like to be dying? what about my family? and Azi? and Keina? Charlie? Casandra? Ashley? Sierrah?  will they be dead as well? 

I can feel my body being moved... carried I think.. by who? Azi? or the person who hit me? 

"Alex! wake up! please! wake up!" a voice.. Azi's Voice.. ah.. sounds like she's good.. she's carrying me somewhere.. hospital? is there a hospital around here? Huh.. I can't remember.. 

 Maybe I'll try speaking to her 

"Azi.."

"ALEX! YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE! uhh... uhmm.. Keina.. Keina's going to arrive soon she'll fix you right up..okay? uhh.. uhhh.. just.. just hold on alright?" I could hear Azi's panicked voice

"It's fine Azi.. the pain.. the pain is going away now.. my eyes feel heavy but the pain is fading.. so its-"

"Fading? That means you're dying! just hold on.... just hold on.. there's too many blood.. just.. please..."

I can hear Azi's heart beating so fast it might explode.. I can feel my heart slowing down.. I feel calm and no longer in pain.. am I really dying? If its like this then.. its fine.. I'm no longer in pain.. I'll just apologize to my family when we see each other in the afterlife.. haa.. I'm sleepy...

"I'm sleepy Azi... Goodnig.."

"No, no, stay with me, hey, hey open your eyes.. Alex.. Alex..?"

I could feel my eyes getting heavier and Azi's voice fainter

END OF CHAPTER 13!!
√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!

This update is much shorter than the usual hehe.. my brain is tired and I haven't written in a while