BL10.5: Deadly dreams

Ashley had sent out 20 of her men to Kilnstuk  and Azi sent a few men as well in Gruntown. 

Cassandra still hasn't woken up this point, I told them about how the call with the mafia went but I didn't mention what made him agree to such favor asked him

"So, you're telling us that the boss really just said yes?" asked Keina, which Charlie nodded her head to.

"Yeah" I said with a nod

"What'd he say?" asked Charlie while I could feel Azi and Keina's eyes looking at me so seriously

"He said, 'Well, I suppose I don't mind lending a few men in the rescue of your father. After all your father is  one of the best man I have', Okay?" I said in a way of mocking his Italian accent of speaking  English language

They looked at me suspiciously before cracking up into laughter. 

Everybody did what I asked them to do. Azi called some of her people and ordered them to go to the places in Gruntown and Ashley called her men to go to Kilnstuk

I received a video from Pat again after my call with the Italian mafia. I had watched the video right after I received it was Sierrah. She is now held captive as well, in the video it was shown that they were beating the crap out of Sierrah. I decided not to tell the others for now. Rage and anger can change a persons action. And that's not what we need right now. We need to be in control, in pace, and in calm state because someone has been watching us for sure.

Casandra still hasn't woken up , Charlie already brought her to the hospital to get checked on. Keina did first aid on Casandra however we don't have medical machines with us to check for internal bleeding. So right now, the only ones in the room are me, Azi, Keina, and Ashley.

House keeping already fixed the room, they changed all damaged curtains, tables, chairs, lamps, and mirrors, although hotel management did change our rooms as consolation for the damages done because of the men who entered our room earlier.

3 days later....

3 days have passed and no news from Casandra

"I just got a message from one of my people that they've arrived at Kilnstuk" Ashley said

I nodded "How about in Gruntown? What's the situation there?" I asked Azi as well

"They're on the way to Gruntown Alex"

I sighed, nervously thinking of what will happen next

I lied down on my bed, trying to get sleep as I haven't slept in three days.

Just when I was about to fall asleep I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw a message from Charlie

'Gising na siya, do we go now o bukas?'
Nakalagay sa text ni Charlie.

Pinakita ko ang message ni Charlie kila Keina at sinabihan nila ako na ako na ang magdesisyon kung kailan kami aalis.

"Ngayon na tayo umalis. It'll takes us 2 days before we arrive Aglea" reply ko sa text message from Charlie

"Get ready, we leave in 10 minutes" I said

Tumayo ako at pumunta ng banyo para maghilamos para magising ako. I can sleep maybe on the way there.

Naramadaman kong nagvibrate nanaman ang phone ko kaya kinuha ko ito mula sa bulsa ko

"Go for Alex"

'We're ready Miss Mercadejas' sabi ng nasa kabilang linya na may Italianong accent

"We leave in 10" maikli kong sinabi saka binaba ang tawag.

•×•×•×•

N

asa loob na ako ng sasakyan ni Azi dahil siya ang kasama ko. Sa kabilang kotse naman ay si Keina na mag - isa palang muna ngayon dahil susunduin niya si Casandra at si Ashley din ay nasa iba pang kotse dahil siya naman ang susundo kay Charlie.

Hindi na kami ni Azi pupunta ng ospital kung saan si Casandra susunduin, diretsyo kami papuntang Aglea.

It takes exactly 37 hours to go there by car. I chose na by car kami dahil mahirap kapag by plane kasi baka na hijack na.

I see myself and my family. I see them, having fun and smiling and laughing with my father. I saw him look at me with his smile fading, he mouthed the words "You are not my child" to me.

I started running towards my father and when I was in front of him, blood started to run down the table.

"Look, at what you have caused Alexandra" my father said in a disappointed

I cried and cried and cried to see my brothers and sisters lying on the ground, with gunshots all over their bodies. I took a step back and I stumbled and fell. I saw my mother, my hero, dead, with blood shot eyes. I cried louder

"This is why you will never make me proud"

I turned and saw my friends, tied and hanging in the air. My father took out his gun and shot them one by one.

I felt anger and hatred and rage inside me, waiting to burst out. I ran towards my father and strangled him. I could see his eyes turning red.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE DUCKING PROUD OF ME?!"  I yelled while my father reached out his gun and shoots me. I felt the bullet go through my throat. I could see the blood spurting out the hole the bullet created. I couldn't breathe. I fell to the ground and saw that there was a big mirror in the ceiling and I could see each and every one of my friends and family.

I shut my eyes, is this what death is? Painful?

I felt someone shake me.

"Alex! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and catched my breath

"Deep breaths, deep breaths. You okay? You were.. yelling"

I saw Azeia, beside me, driving. I could feel my heart beating so fast.

"Stop the car" I said.

Lumabas ako sa kotse at huminga ng malamin hangga't sa kumalma ang puso ko.

"You okay?" Tanong ulit ni Azi

"Yeah, nightmare. No biggie" I said with an assuring smile

"Let's go then" sabi ni Azi saka sumakay ulit sa kotse.

Azi drove for the next 5 hours bago kami ng change, para siya naman ang makapag pahinga.

I kept silent the whole time, thank God Azi didn't question me about my dream.

This is going to be a long ride

END OF CHAPTER 10.5!!
√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\√\

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!