chapter 2- Arriving and Planning

➖AMELIA'S POV➖

Ive never been so fond about flying, but if it meant I could go to LA, I was up for pretty much anything. I've been to LA once already in my life five years ago. From that moment on I knew this where I wanted to live there, and saved up. After about 6 hours of been stuck in a seat on a plane, we landed. Scotts (my boyfriends) car was waiting for us in the parking lot, he drove me to Jess, and the love birds house, (that's what we call Zoe and Matt.) When we arrived Scott said;

Scott:" I'm so glad you moved down here." In a meaningful voice.

Me:" me too, I'll see you tomorrow ok? "

Scott:" yes I'll see you then! Oh, and I was wondering if u wanted to stay at mine tomorrow night?"

Me:" yeh, so pick me up at... Around 6 pm?"

Scott nodded and I shut the car door.

I walked up to the door fully expecting chaos since I hadn't seen Jess and the love birds in so long. I knocked 3 times on the door making a rhythm, but there was no answer. I looked through the window closer and then i heard them all scream 'WELCOME HOME MUSH!" From behind me. That has always been their nickname for me, I don't really know why. I screamed and then there was hugs all around, we all went in and then I unpacked my stuff in to my room. I collapsed onto my bed in a heap and made a sigh of relief, I can't believe this is really happening, this has been my dream for pretty much my whole life! I went downstairs and Matt was making dinner, I always thought he was quite cute and good looking. Then I thanked everyone for letting me stay with them, I had the best friends in ever!

They then told me that they were thinking of having a welcome to LA party, I liked the idea however I only had these three friends, and my boyfriend Scott that I knew here. But they said that their friends would probably be coming and that I would really like them.

Zoe:"So your up for it then?" They all looked at me impatiently.

Me:"Hell yeah!" I replied, " so how many people we havin' here then?"

We agreed that there would be about 20 people including us four and Scott here for the party, and that we would have it in two days (Saturday.)

After we had our tacos for dinner, we all did our own thing. I went upstairs to my room and caught up on some of the Joey Graceffa videos that I had missed. Because I had been so busy packing and trying to get myself sorted, Joey Graceffa was my favourite youtuber and he was SO DAMN FIT! But I had to stop myself from feeling like that because of Scott.