chapter 1 - moving in ✈

➖AMELIA'S POV➖

"Amelia," that was my ten year old sister.

"Ugh I'm coming! Just give me a minute!"

"Come on, your flight leaves at 10:15 am and its now 09:45 am, thats half an hour and its leaving! What are you doing? moms getting angry!" And what a surprise, that was her again. She thinks shes so much older then she is, thinking she can take charge of me.

"If you really have to know, I'm writing a comment on Tyler's new video and tell mum i said stop stressing!"

I finished my comment, pushed my laptop and the charger in one of my 4 bulging suitcases and ran down the stairs.

I'm just about to leave home. but when most people leave home they go down the street, I'm going to a different state! Me, my mum and my sister Ellie all live in Ohio, my dad died when I was 3 in a car accident coming back from work. I'm moving to LA right accros the country and moving in with some friends. I'm moving in with Jess and Zoe and her boyfriend matt. Plus my boyfriend Scott lives in LA. You're probably wondering why I want to move to LA anyway, but its so that I can follow my dream of been a YouTuber and an actress. When I got down stairs my mum looked at me with all of my bags and her eyes filled with tears. I think its normal for your mum to over react when you move out, and to a different state!

"Right, let's get in the car you've got 20 minutes and your flights taking off! Amelia, you are such a handful sometimes. Who are you meeting at the airport again?" My mum said.

"Scott," I replied.

"Oh, him? You know I don't really li-"

"Yes I know you don't like him, but I do so let's just go. Ellie come on were going now do you want to be left?" Ellie shook her head " Thats what I thought now get in the car."

As she got in the car I saw her eyes well up with tears, we're pretty close compared to what sisters usually are at our ages. I sat down in the drivers seat, it was my moms car but I passed my drivers test about 6 months ago. I wanted to actually buy my own car in LA, so I didn't buy my own here in Ohio. I have been waiting for this day for over a year now, and now its finally come. When we got to the airport Ellie and my mom came inside to make sure Scott was there waiting for me and sure enough he was. I was so excited to see him, that I couldn't help but to just drop my bags and hug him tightly. I said my emotional good byes to my family , and a few tears were shed. I told them that i would Skype them when I am packed away and sorted, then me and Scott boarded he plane.