Boonfire

Moments ago, we were all safe at home maybe asleep by now. But unfortunately, we are now currently dealing the greatest mistake of our lives. If it weren't for Cash, we would've not be standing here in the entrance of the Crappy Ol' Lake. A lake that really has no sense at all. there aren't any fish found, the water ain't drinkable either and it has the least presentable environment. But there was one thing special about it. It was haunted. Old folks used to say that there was something roaming around the lake late at night. But then there just tell-tales, right? And here we are standing in front of the so called haunted lake's entrance. It all started when . . .

"hey Doofus! Whatta' goofin' around?" Cash said heading towards my table. I slammed my notebook shut as soon as he was coming nearer. " dont want me to see what you were up to? Fine then." he was about to leave when suddenly he turned back and shoved me and i fell from my seat.

" What do you want, Cash?" I asked .

" To know what you were up to," he said with a sarcastic smile.

" It's none of your business!" I exclaimed.

But before he could answer, Mage ran towards the commotion, she saw me lying on the floor and said," mind you own business, Cash!"

" Letting you girlfriend defend you, I say," Cash said addressing to me. Mage was only my best friend. students howled at the thought of me being a chicken for I was hiding from a 'girl'. I was embarrassed, not noticing I stood up.

" I ain't afraid of you!" I remarked.

" Well, if that's true, How bout' a dare then?" He suggested.

" Don, Its not worth it." Mage told me. But I ignored her.

" any place, any time!" I replied.

" tonight at eight in the Crappy Ol' Lake. . ." but before he could continue students were already howling again at the sound of the lake.". . . the last person to chicken out wins and I shall never bother you ever again. Deal?" he declared offering his hand. We both shooked it and it was the talk of the century.

Mage caught up with me after school.

" Hey wait up!" she shouted. I halted to a stop. " I'll go with you," she said, panting.

" what?"

"I'll go to the Crappy Ol' Lake with you"

" Yeah! I heard what you said, what do you mean you'll go it's just me and Cash"

" well, Mark and Sapphire is going." Mage answered. I don't care about Mark his just the same as Cash but Sapphire. Really? I know she's just doing her job but I don't want anyone to be hurt because of Cash's ridiculous act. But the words that came out from my mouth was totally surprising.

" We'll both go there and teach Cash a lesson"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>