day 2

new day, new part hehe

i'm gonna try explaining how i manifest things i want in my scripting by pointing them out so it can help some of u.

hope u enjoy this x

────────────────

since we're on holidays my friends and i planned on going shopping today, we decided to meet at the mall at 11am and kinda spend the day there. (i'm gonna make up names for my friends because idk)

i wake up around 10am bc i went to bed late last night, and go straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower and freshen up. i finish my shower and decide to let my hair dry naturally since it's hot out. i make myself a raspberry & banana smoothie for breakfast and go sit at the table outside to drink it. my parents have already left for work and my sister is still sleeping so i'm on my own. (here i'm manifesting my autonomy from my parents & also eating healthy bc i'm trying to be healthier)

i check my phone and see a message from Riley, one of the friends i'm going shopping with today, asking me if i can pick her because her mom can't drive her to the mall. i answer 'sure x i'll be there at 10:50 be ready !' since she lives close to my house and the mall is only at a 5-10 min drive from here.  (here i'm manifesting the new phone i want by involving it in my actions and imagining how it feels like & i'm also manifesting getting a car by creating a situation that i will surely be put in when i have a car) 

i finish my smoothie and go brush my teeth and do my makeup. i put on some eyeliner and mascara and a bit of lip gloss, then i change into a black tube top and denim shorts. i add a simple black blazer and some gold jewelry and pick a leather handbag from my closet. i quickly straighten my hair then go put on my doc martens and leave the house. (manifesting the doc martens)

i sit in my car and open my phone to text my friend that i'm coming but see a message from my bf, it says 'hey babe i'm going skating with the boys 😁 wanna facetime tonight?' i smile and answer 'i'd love to 🥰 i'm going shopping with some friends...

i sit in my car and open my phone to text my friend that i'm coming but see a message from my bf, it says 'hey babe i'm going skating with the boys 😁 wanna facetime tonight?' i smile and answer 'i'd love to 🥰 i'm going shopping with some friends today x'. i then text my friend 'omw <3' and start driving. (again, manifesting the car & the phone and also a bf hehe)

i pick up Riley from her house and as she climbs in the car, i greet her by complimenting her outfit. she's wearing an oversized white tee with a cute drawing on it and and some black biker shorts along with some air force ones. she has her blonde hair tied up in a messy bun and two curly strands of hair are resting on the side of her face. she sits in the seat next to me and thanks me, returning the compliment. we chat about school as we drive to the mall and she plays the weeknd's new album on the car speakers. 

my friend's fit (just imagine the shoes r AF1's) :

we arrive at the mall and meet our friends near one of the entrances, they were all waiting for us

we arrive at the mall and meet our friends near one of the entrances, they were all waiting for us. i hug Emma, my best friend and say hi to Hailey & Becca and we all decide to go to urban outfitters first. we spend around 30min in the shop and finally leave after buying a few clothes each. i picked an oversized tie-dye tshirt with a nice sun graphic on it and a dark green cropped vintage Ralph Lauren polo. Emma shows me what she got as we walk to the next store, she bought a beige oversized crew neck from the brand Dickies and some patchwork straight leg jeans. 

we decided to go to Calvin Klein because Hailey said she needed a new swimsuit. as the girls help Hailey find a cute swimsuit, i go to the denim section of the store and find a large denim jacket with the Calvin Klein logo on the back. i go see Riley who is looking at a pair of jeans and ask her to hold my blazer as i try on the jacket. i look in the mirror and it fits me perfectly, i turn to Riley and she said she loves it too so i decide to buy it. 

after Hailey found her perfect swimsuit, we leave the store and look at the time. it's already 12:15 so we start looking for a place to eat and find a sushi bar, we take a sit and order our food. as we all wait for our orders to come, we take pictures of each other to post on our snapchat & instagram stories and chat about what we're gonna do during the holidays.

────────────────

i wrote quite a bit today & i'm tired so i think i'm gonna finish this 'story' tomorrow (in the next part). it's not really supposed to be writing a story per day but more like manifesting things u want by writing them as actions of your day. it's like u already have the things u want and you're just writing down how your day went.

anyways, hope u enjoyed this & that it helped u 

vote

comment

share

annabelle <3