day 3

another helpful youtube vid will be added in the next chapter !

ps : this is the second part of day 2 bc it was a bit too long to fit in one chapter

────────────────

our orders finally come and we start eating. i'm a big sushi lover so i ordered a lot, along with peach flavored boba tea. we talk about what store to go to next and decide to go to Sephora. i ask Becca, who is sitting in front of me, to take a pic of me to send to my bf. she laughs and agrees, she takes a few pics and gives me my phone back. i thank her and pick my favorite (see picture at the top) then send it to him. (here i'm manifesting a boyfriend again by including actions that involve 'him' in the story)

after we're done eating, we pay for our food and go to Sephora. Emma and I go straight to the face masks section of course, we both need to restock on face masks. i then go look for a new lip gloss and ask Hailey for advice, she's kind of a makeup pro and always helps me choose my makeup. i end up picking a light pink lip gloss and a black eyeliner that Hailey recommended to me because i needed a new one. (i'm honestly SO BAD at makeup like i can put on mascara & lip gloss that's all. i rlly want to learn how to put on eyeliner it's just i need to buy one because my mom's is absolutely terrible)

once we're done paying for our stuff we leave and i ask the girls if we can go to Foot Locker because they have 40% off all their Converse and i really want a new pair. the girls agree and Emma says she wants a new pair too so we all go there. in the store, i look at the shoes and pick a few ones i want to try on, then ask an employee to bring them in my size. as i wait, i help Emma choose some of her shoes and when the lady comes with my shoes, she asks for her size. i try on the different pairs and end up choosing some high top black converse with platforms and Emma takes the low top pink ones with platforms. we buy them and leave the store. (i'm manifesting the shoes hehe i kinda want them a lot)

n°1 is Emma's pair & n°2 is mine ! (comment ur fav)

it's now 4pm so we decide to go to one last store, Riley suggests we go to Levi's and we all agree

it's now 4pm so we decide to go to one last store, Riley suggests we go to Levi's and we all agree. at the store, i look around for anything that could interest me and find super cute high waisted denim shorts and some wide leg ripped jeans. i go try them on in the fitting rooms and they both fit perfectly. as i'm in the fitting room, i check my phone and see my bf answered the pic i sent him. 

the convo :

once we're all done trying on our clothes and choosing the ones to buy, we pay and leave. we go walk to the parking lot and Riley tells me her mom is coming to pick her up so i don't need to drive her back home. i hug all the girls goodbye and thank them for the amazing time then walk to my car. i put all my shopping bags in the backseat of the car and go sit in the driver's seat. i look at the time, it's only 5pm. my parents are probably still not home and neither is my sister so i decide to go to Starbucks. 

i drive there and order at the drive through. i've only had my car for a bit so it's the first time i went to a drive through on my own. i get my order and before drinking it i post a picture in my snapchat story. i drink it as i drive and take the longer way home because it's along the seaside. i get home and put all my bags in my room and go prepare dinner for my family.

(i'm cringing at this but i would probs do it irl so...)

when my parents & sister get back home, i show them the clothes i bought and then we eat on the balcony because it's still pretty bright out even though it's 7pm

when my parents & sister get back home, i show them the clothes i bought and then we eat on the balcony because it's still pretty bright out even though it's 7pm. after we're done eating, i go brush my teeth and say goodnight to my parents then go facetime my boyfriend. we facetime for a while and then i fall asleep because i'm tired. 

────────────────

i'm so bad at ending stories ugh, all my english teachers say it to me lmao. 

anyways so i honestly loved writing this day in my dream life story but i think it was a bit too detailed for scripting so next time i'll try to stick to a less detailed more basic day in the life type of thing. if y'all have any feedback i would be happy to hear it !

remember that the next chapter is a guide on scripting so check it out if you're interested. it's not very long dw and u can also watch a youtube video that i personally found very helpful. 

remember to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

ty for reading 🥺

annabelle <3