Sarah Cameron

Twinkie pulled up to the local kegger supplier JJ was banned from; it was the only one on the island besides Heyward's and they didn't exactly feel like dealing with Pope's dad at that moment. If they went to Heyward's they'd either get Pope in trouble or have to pay, and neither were great options for a group of mostly broke teens. No one had gotten out of the van yet, as they were too busy trying to find a way to get the keg with no money in their pockets.

"Why don't we just make a run for it?" JJ shakes his head and turns away from Bailee to look at the rest of the group.

"Oh, because that worked so well last time." Pope said, sarcasm dripping off his words at the memory of when they first tried to steal a keg and dropped the whole thing.

"Well, why don't we just wait for the dude to leave." John B suggested which caused many arguments between the four on how long he would be there as Bailee looked at the man placing a new kegger outside for pickup. He wasn't Bailee's usual type, sporting brunet hair and a toned build that had to be just under six feet at around 20 years old - but it would do.

Perfect.

She got out of the van without a word and walked through the door towards him, swinging her hips a bit. She lowered the expensive sunglasses that covered her face and batted her eyelashes at the man.

"Hey, I was wondering, what would be the best keg for a party?" She played dumb, twirling her hair in one hand and placing the other on the counter by his hand and pushing out her chest just a little. He leaned closer to her and smiled, the unappealing smell of Axe wafting off of him.

It took everything in Bailee not to scrunch her nose, but she kept a calm face and as she was leaning into his shoulder a bit. She waved behind her back for the others that were looking to go take the keg out on the display, praying that they were looking.

JJ was looking all right, just not at her hand signal. He could feel the steam coming out of his ears, fists clenched next to the seat. He was concentrating so hard that he barely saw John B and Pope get out of the van at her signal.When they were close enough, the two grabbed the keg outside and sprinted back to Twinkie with it as fast as they could without dropping it. Bailee turned away from the man and ran towards the already started van.

"Hey! You have to pay for that!" The man tried to jump over the counter and catch the teens, but it was futile.

"Should've thought of that before you made eyes at a minor. See ya!" Bailee yelled as she closed the van door with a laugh. When she turned to the group they all erupted into laughter and kept driving to the Boneyard to set up for the party.

Bailee's breathing was a bit unsteady and she was sweating from the heat. JJ took a moment after the laughter died down to trace over Bailee's face with his eyes. He had done it countless times before when he was sleeping at Bailee's house, holding the girl in his arms quietly. But the past few times his gaze tended to lower. JJ looked away when he heard a loud holler, only to realize it was John B in the front laughing at something Pope said. Once he did, Bailee looked at the sun-kissed boy. 

JJ's eyes crinkled a bit when he laughed, which is why she found his smile so contagious. It lit up his whole face if it was a true one.

The van came to a stop at the Boneyard and they all hopped out of the breaking-down Twinkie with an item in hand. JJ and John B held the keg and jumped over a dead tree branch.

"Tally ho!" John B said once Kie, with the pump, and Pope, with the plastic cups the girls had rolled their eyes at, made their way over the branch.

Bailee went further away from the group, sunglasses and flip flops in hand as she ran barefoot in the sand. She stopped at an area where the boys could put the heavy item down and where Kie could start attaching the handle. When the others caught up, she was already sitting on the sand with her sunglasses on and now no flip flops in sight.